Willie Hantz, Week 2 (Out - July 20)

CeCiMom

Grodner has no doubt already stolen your idea for BB15.

LOL

this is actually a REALLLY good idea!! And just may be the thing that WOULD get me to watch the show next season,...lol...I havnt even been watching my feeds anymore! In allllll these season! I have never went an hr let alone a cpl days...Im just not into this group of morons...Then tonight just a lil while ago I decide to and guess what...They are STILL bashing and judging willie...janelle thinks he is a bad father...Says the woman who left her first born daughter to play the same game she has played 2 other times trying to win money sure she could use but doesnt NEED...Hey she brought the bad parent thing up...So opened herself up to it haha

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Sparklet,

Please don't take this as an attack. I just want to ask you a couple of questions. I agree it just wasn't Willie's fault for the altercation.

You say, "Joe puts up his dukes! Now joe is a grown man he should no better! That is a sign he wanted to fight! If you put up your dukes in my world u better be prepared to use them!"

In your world when someone chases you into a room and is screaming at you, what do you do? Just sit there and take it?

Isn't Willie a grown man? Shouldn't he know better than to head butt someone?

While I agree the whole house was after him, Willie started that all by himself. When Willie himself mentions that he's going to do something that will get him kicked out, how is that not thug mentality?

I wish Willie didn't do this because he is Live Feed Gold watching him.

Loyalty is one thing, blind loyalty is another.

A perfect example is Penn State. I'm not equating the circumstances of what Willie did and what Sandusky did, just pointing out the both sides stayed loyal to the person.

I apoligize for the above example using Sandusky. In my mind I was equating the loyalty shown to Joe Paterno.

ok willie may have chase him, joe could have went into another room, u prove my point, instead he turn around but up his dukes and was waving his fist like come on! That means u want to fight! And he got in willies face, if he just walk away, not put up his dukes and step in his space, then he wouldnt got head butt! And it wasnt a hard head butts no bleeding and NO BRUISING! So clearly Willie didnt want to hurt him! Situation. just got out of control!

And this is clearly not like penn state! If you cant depend on your family to have your back then who can u depend on! Friends come and go but fam is forever! What did you want his fam to turn their backs on him like the people in the house, his coach! You want them to otracize him too becuz he messed up! If he dont have anyone in this world, ne has fam! Who stuck by the victims at penn state, FAMILY! No matter what fams gonna be their for you right or wrong! The coaches and staff were not family to the victim so it was easy for them to turn their backs! But the victims families were loyal to them! So i dont see your. Connection with the Hantz family loyality and Penn State

ok willie may have chase him, joe could have went into another room, u prove my point, instead he turn around but up his dukes and was waving his fist like come on! That means u want to fight! And he got in willies face, if he just walk away, not put up his dukes and step in his space, then he wouldnt got head butt! And it wasnt a hard head butts no bleeding and NO BRUISING! So clearly Willie didnt want to hurt him! Situation. just got out of control!

And this is clearly not like penn state! If you cant depend on your family to have your back then who can u depend on! Friends come and go but fam is forever! What did you want his fam to turn their backs on him like the people in the house, his coach! You want them to otracize him too becuz he messed up! If he dont have anyone in this world, ne has fam! Who stuck by the victims at penn state, FAMILY! No matter what fams gonna be their for you right or wrong! The coaches and staff were not family to the victim so it was easy for them to turn their backs! But the victims families were loyal to them! So i dont see your. Connection with the Hantz family loyality and Penn State

Well said...esp about the whole Penn state "comparison":

Actually WIllie didnt call joe the c word..He made a blanket statement saying bunch of C's in this house (not sure if that the EXACT wording however he didnt specifically call Joe that word)...Wille did go running after Joe, however he stopped a good 2 feet infront of Joe, Joe continued to keep his fist up and in a fighting stance. That is when Willie said hit me blah blah. Then if you watch it was not Willie who backed Joe up proceeding with a chest bump, it was JOE who made that chest bump. and that is when he got a head but to the head. With all that said I dont condone Willies behavior nor do I feel he shouldnt have been expelled from the game. However Joe is just as much at fault in the situation as Willie was. He sought out to have a confrontation with WIllie. (You can see his premeditation by his actions in the HOH just before their fight when he is jumping around like a 5yr old getting all excited about Willie being "about to blow" He made the choice just as much as WIllie did to go down stairs and get involved. Most adults with any amount of common sense and integrity would have given Willie time to cool off and just leave him alone. However Joe chose the dirty low road (yet again)...Ive watch the fight portion of the show several times and it is clear to me they were both to blame in equal parts and that when you get down to it, words are just words, until you touch someone in a threatening way. Which I clearly see Joe doing first. My opinion would be completely different had Willie not stopped 2 feet away from Joe allowing Joe time to pause and think about what he was doing. He CHOSE to continue the physical threatening. IMO Willie had every right to defend himself. The actions of all of these so called adults is appauling to me. It reminds me of the mob mentality in which Jr high school kids would use. Its one thing to ":play the game" and another to just forget basic human kindness and treat another human being in such a disgusting embarrasing way. It wasnt enough for Joe to completely defame Willie and ruin his game with his made up BC he had to continue to rub salt in the wounds and rub it in Willies face every chance he got along with the other HGs..In my world this just isnt how you treat people. Game or no game.

I agree with much you say here, but while Joe did get into a defensive stance, it was defensive almost cowering. He did not expect what Willie did. He did not expect Willie to yell so aggressively "Hit me" I was laughing at that point, because I could see that not only was Joe completely incapable of hitting from any reaction to the physical presence of Willie, he was awed and cowering, but he also was quite restrained I suspect from the rules and not wanting to be out of the game. He thought he could goad Willie and get away with it. Willie's onslaught verbal made him act as though it had been physical.

You are right that Willie stopped at a distance from Joe. His voice was his weapon and we know that is allowed (consider Evil Dick) I still say that the head butt was a result of Willie being so much shorter than Joe so that when the chest to stomach bump happened, Willie's head hit. I do not think Willie would admit to this and would prefer to be seen as having gotten that lick in than admit to being so short next to the height of Joe. Since Joe had his hands up he could have kept the bump from happening, but he was into it might even have been the one who caused it ( I am not sure) and so you are right when you say Joe was equally at fault. And in fact since he actually was stirring the pot and looking to rile Willie, he was the instigator of that interaction between them. That Willie came at him was a complete surprise. Joe is not used to shorter guys not being intimidated by his size. He totally did not expect that and thought he would get a free pass to goad Willie.

I have semi-defended Willie to the point that had people not read earlier posts of mine, they would surely have concluded that I adored him. I didn't. I continue to be of the opinion (only, really) that had Willie stayed in the game, it would likely have been more interesting. And, I continue to be of the opinion that Willie purposely intensified the hostile situation in order to either leave on his own or be booted. I think that Willie just didn't want to face the consequence of being judged by a peer jury that he considered inferior. In this particular instance, I might have done the same, Willie.

Well, I will miss Willie. I didn't see the horrible bully but a guy with no patience for the bullchit. (I can relate)

that being said.... I am ready to move on.

Wille did go running after Joe, however he stopped a good 2 feet infront of Joe, Joe continued to keep his fist up and in a fighting stance. That is when Willie said hit me blah blah. Then if you watch it was not Willie who backed Joe up proceeding with a chest bump, it was JOE who made that chest bump. and that is when he got a head but to the head. With all that said I dont condone Willies behavior nor do I feel he shouldnt have been expelled from the game. However Joe is just as much at fault in the situation as Willie was. He sought out to have a confrontation with WIllie. You can see his premeditation by his actions in the HOH just before their fight when he is jumping around like a 5yr old getting all excited about Willie being "about to blow"

Thank you for pointing that out.

I thought I remembered seeing that too but haven't seen it since it aired.

All I kept hearing was Willie head-butted Joe, I thought maybe I was remembering it wrong with Joe chest-bumping Willie first.

I wasn't a Willie fan, I thought he was an asshat, but I seriously can't stand Joe.

For what is worth here's my 2 cents.

Willie was nothing more than a firecracker waiting to go off. It was just a matter of time before somebody lit his fuse and Joe seemed to do just that. Last time I checked BB rules it was prefectly OK to try and light someones fuse. (see Evil Dick) Joe saw a weakness in Willie and did the house a favor and lit his fuse. Willie could have responded in many different ways but chose to explode and get booted from the game, something he said he wanted anyway.

As much as I wanted Willie to stay in the game and keep the pot stirred he and he alone caused his demise. I do not blame Joe at all.

For what is worth here's my 2 cents.

Willie was nothing more than a firecracker waiting to go off. It was just a matter of time before somebody lit his fuse and Joe seemed to do just that. Last time I checked BB rules it was prefectly OK to try and light someones fuse. (see Evil Dick) Joe saw a weakness in Willie and did the house a favor and lit his fuse. Willie could have responded in many different ways but chose to explode and get booted from the game, something he said he wanted anyway.

As much as I wanted Willie to stay in the game and keep the pot stirred he and he alone caused his demise. I do not blame Joe at all.

Amen...

Monk

Guest Corky812

I wonder if Willie is back home or if BB kept him around for some reason.

Maybe he's in sequester and he will be coaching the game via webcam or haunting the houseguests in the middle of the night.

(didn't know he was married, just thought he had kids)

Willys had a long time on again off again girlfriend and an EX wife...And people can blame it on 100% WIllie but you can not change the fact that Joe even tho was more sneaky and more passive agressive was just as much at fault because he is also a grown man with choices and he chose to continue the fight by stepping up on Willie bumping him 1st (even as much as CBS edited to favor Joe and themselves) its the bottom line. And where I come from the second you touch me its on~! Just sayin...

Guest Corky812

I guess it would really depend on who saw the ENTIRE incident on tape. Did they go to WBRB or FOtH when the fight happened on the feeds? If so, we really don't know every inch of what exactly happened, but you can bet that Alison Grodner and the CBS lawyers were sitting down with Willie and going over it from every camera angle. Apparently Willie is not arguing his case.

I understand also, it was not just this incident but Willie was using the N-word, calling other houseguests names which are not allowed by the BB Bible, and just because it was "only pork rinds" he threw at Janelle, he threw something at her, which I understand is also against the rules because it's a physical act of violence. He could have, in his anger, just as easily picked up a glass or a can of beans and really hurt someone.

Just my opinion, but if so many people are up-in-arms that Joe and Frank, Brittany, etc. should be punished then write to CBS and Alison Grodner and get them to change some Big Brother rules, like bullying. That's what I think really needs to happen because production, in the name of sensationalism (aka ratings), allowed this to go way to far.

I guess it would really depend on who saw the ENTIRE incident on tape. Did they go to WBRB or FOtH when the fight happened on the feeds? If so, we really don't know every inch of what exactly happened, but you can bet that Alison Grodner and the CBS lawyers were sitting down with Willie and going over it from every camera angle. Apparently Willie is not arguing his case.

I understand also, it was not just this incident but Willie was using the N-word, calling other houseguests names which are not allowed by the BB Bible, and just because it was "only pork rinds" he threw at Janelle, he threw something at her, which I understand is also against the rules because it's a physical act of violence. He could have, in his anger, just as easily picked up a glass or a can of beans and really hurt someone.

Just my opinion, but if so many people are up-in-arms that Joe and Frank, Brittany, etc. should be punished then write to CBS and Alison Grodner and get them to change some Big Brother rules, like bullying. That's what I think really needs to happen because production, in the name of sensationalism (aka ratings), allowed this to go way to far.

A lot of your info is kinda of far off. And a bit sensationalized....

Guest Corky812

A lot of your info is kinda of far off. And a bit sensationalized....

If you saw the entire incident start to finish from every angle, then please feel free to correct me.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name