Live Episode 9/1

laladoopiedu

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shelly just said the ring she wanted to give to them is a cubic zirconia, what a f ing bitch,she thinks she has a cinch domino

I am watching a live stream of the east coast show, they are just going back and forth with Adam and shelly

Its not really giving us a good idea of who they are gonna vote out, but at least showing shellys lie about not throwing any comps, shelly said she didnt but it shows how shellly threw the robot comp

coming up next it is gonna show brendons reaction of who shows up at the jury house and his reaction, of course I am recording this at 2 am as well,lol

comercial

here we go jury house time :animated_bouncy:

OMG SHELLY------WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! animated_shocking.gif

can you believe this bitch withthe ring thing and her laughing like its the biggest laugh in the world,what an ass

they are back and talking to the houseguests, asking Jordan what its like being Rachels partner, she says Rachel has kept her entertained, asked kalia about the pb, stupid dull answer

shelly now lying about how she adores and is sorry for wha she did to Jordan, liar, she is trying to talk slick

can you believe this bitch withthe ring thing and her laughing like its the biggest laugh in the world,what an ass

Shelly our friends and family must be so proud of you. Pure evil. So Shelly is your Grandma dying?

I'm sure that would be next! i can't believe this nut!

Dani showing the tape of her demise,

comercial

dani did say adam least deserves to win the game as he is a loser and will ride jeffs back till the end, well we know that wont happen,lol

waiting for the heated part :animated_bouncy:

showing jeff and he says it was a bitter pill, and dani trying to take credit for the three of them being there now

Archived