Daniele - Week 6 - HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will take a nano sec for the rest of them to figure this one out, come on now, you think big Jeff is gonna buy that?? nnooo not after the way Dani has been after Brenchel, he will need to win pov to keep himself off, but sadly Jordo would prolly go, I think its ok in theroy but I don think it will work.

If my B and R escape another week .. they so just pulled a rabbit out of a hat. Like.. BIG time.

Lots of game yet to play though.

Everyone knows Shelly's game has been getting ready to blow up in her face for weeks. Her fight with Kalia didn't make it easier on her this week either.

I am sincere in saying that I do think it's in both R and B's and Dani's best interest though. They can not win against J and J in the end, and having nothing but an army of floaters as B likes to say on Dani's side is too risky for her. She can't rely on Porsche, or Kalia to win HOH every single week from here until the rest of the season, and with B or R out of the house, who do you think J and J is gonna go after? Dani. Who do you think the rest of the house will go after considering most of them use J and J for protection.. Dani.

Sometimes in this game, the enemy of your enemy is your better target.

I am not against Brenchel , would hate to see them not get jury votes because of a trust/friendship mishap, the J's like them, but not sure they would give Brenchel their 2 votes if they knew that they threw them under the bus, I think also Jordan would be more apt to say she wasn't giving her vote after all the baby sitting and heart to hearts she gave Rachel, that would piss me off for sure, then if doesn't make it to the end she sure would not give Shelly her vote as she also worked it for them HARD, and would feel hurt and pissed, just sayin

True.

But keeping voting outside of their known alliance puts themselves at risk of losing J and J's support. And thus makes them lose all power with their secret alliance with Dani.

We'll see. We don't even known if either of those 2 are capable of winning a veto. Shelly and Adam have been close in a few diff comps recently so they might surprise us all.

I went back & listened to what dani told Kalia 4 timesbecause it's so freakin hard to hear dani's whispering......what I heard is that she's putting up Shelly & Adam, telling them she's gonna BD Brendon, she's gonna have a one week deal with Brendon, that he will put up Jeff next week......keeping her & Kalia safe.

Who knows, not exactly what B/R/D talked about but could be the cover for dani striking the long term deal, as they all agreed it would be a SECRET deal :food-smiley-005:

The real deal did NOT include Jeff being put up until later.

I went back & listened to what dani told Kalia 4 timesbecause it's so freakin hard to hear dani's whispering......what I heard is that she's putting up Shelly & Adam, telling them she's gonna BD Brendon, she's gonna have a one week deal with Brendon, that he will put up Jeff next week......keeping her & Kalia safe.

Who knows, not exactly what B/R/D talked about but could be the cover for dani striking the long term deal, as they all agreed it would be a SECRET deal :food-smiley-005:

The real deal did NOT include Jeff being put up until later.

I bet if one of them come off the block she will put up Jeff and he'll go home. Hope it's not true but this is what I see happening!

IDK, part of the deal was that she could follow through & put Brendon up, that he would take his chances (keeping to the story she's planning to BD him-to make sure it's secret:)........guess no one's really worried Shelly or Adam will WIN.

At this point, Jeff wins over Shelly,hands down (everyone is on to her behind her back) not sure about Adam, though.

IDK, part of the deal was that she could follow through & put Brendon up, that he would take his chances (keeping to the story she's planning to BD him-to make sure it's secret:)........guess no one's really worried Shelly or Adam will WIN.

At this point, Jeff wins over Shelly,hands down (everyone is on to her behind her back) not sure about Adam, though.

I hope you're right, but I got a sick feeling about this.

I know what you mean, jammer.......no way to know if B/r are really planning on this long term. I think Rach is upset over Shelly/Jordan getting close but Brendon is a little more level headed.....it could be helpful to J/J if all goes well but who knows, the plan includes Rachel & dani, so anything could happen!

LOL no one knows what's going to happen, the deal changes every minute! :animated_rotfl:

I think it is a safe bet that Dani is working with Brenchel. It was just minutes before noms and that is what she was doing. I think it will be Adam and Shelley and Jeff will be backdoored...just like he planned for her. Karma..........

Check out the feeds yourself........Jeff being backdoored was not part of the deal between B/R/D OR what dani told kalia. :food-smiley-005: not that thngs couldn't change, just sayin

4pm BB time cam. 1 or 2

4:48 BB time, cam 3

Check out the feeds yourself........Jeff being backdoored was not part of the deal between B/R/D OR what dani told kalia. :food-smiley-005: not that thngs couldn't change, just sayin

4pm BB time cam. 1 or 2

4:48 BB time, cam 3

Who else is left to put up? Kalia or Porsh? I don't think so. And after Brenchel told Dani that Jeff was going to backdoor her ... like I said ... Karma

I think it is a safe bet that Dani is working with Brenchel. It was just minutes before noms and that is what she was doing. I think it will be Adam and Shelley and Jeff will be backdoored...just like he planned for her. Karma..........

yes but can Adam/Shelly win POV???animated_shocking.gif Adam did come close in the last comp...but doubtful...want my Jeff to be safe!!!

yes but can Adam/Shelly win POV???animated_shocking.gif Adam did come close in the last comp...but doubtful...want my Jeff to be safe!!!

I want him safe too. But if one of the nominees come off, she won't put up Kalia or Porche and she's made a deal with B/R...so only two people left. And it won't be Jordan.

Who else is left to put up? Kalia or Porsh? I don't think so. And after Brenchel told Dani that Jeff was going to backdoor her ... like I said ... Karma

Noms will stay the same this week, no one is being backdoored.

Archived