Daniele - Week 6 - HoH

CeCiMom

IMO If Dani BDs Brendon now she will be ruining her game completely and will show me that she is still playing a personal. With all of the information that she now has concerning where Shelly and Adam are that she didnt have 2 weeks ago (ie that they are really alligned with Shelly and Adam with Jeff and Jordan) she would by stupid not to use that info against them and put up either Jeff or Jordan. Shelly going home helps break up a strong 4 person alliance, gains her a stronger alliance including Brendon and Rachel and kinda keeps the majority of the blood off of her hands. She can use the excuse of all the playing both sides etc and even say she cant be trusted after she worked so hard to try and save Rachel last week even after swearing to her and Kalia that she was with them. If I was in the house that would be the move I felt was smartest for me and would make me feel the safest...

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things could definitely change but, Dani just told Shelly (a few minutes ago) that Brendon is the replacement nominee and that she already has the votes to keep Shelly. Asks Shelly not to stress and that this is going to be a good week.

Don't know how Shelly can not be going home this week. Not sure how popular Brendon is with others. Has to be more votes for Brendon or Jeff over Shelly to stay.

Nah, both Brendon or Jeff would go home. B/R wouldn't keep Jeff if they made a deal with Dani to save B. And if B was on the block they would have to convince J/J and Adam to turn against Shelly, who they've always had more loyalty to.

Don't know how Shelly can not be going home this week. Not sure how popular Brendon is with others. Has to be more votes for Brendon or Jeff over Shelly to stay.

Votes to evict...

Adam votes Brendon

Jeff votes Brendon

Jordan votes Brendon

Kalia votes Brendon

Porsche votes Shelly/Brendon

Rachel votes Shelly

Even if J/J flipped the votes to try and keep Brendon it wouldn't be enough unless Porsche flips against Dani and I just don't see her doing that.

Votes to evict...

Adam votes Brendon

Jeff votes Brendon

Jordan votes Brendon

Kalia votes Brendon

Porsche votes Shelly/Brendon

Rachel votes Shelly

Even if J/J flipped the votes to try and keep Brendon it wouldn't be enough unless Porsche flips against Dani and I just don't see her doing that.

Now that I'm catching up w/BBAD I see what you mean. I was recalling Shelly's angst last night but then things do change frequently on BB, don't they? Brendon WAS evicted already and perhaps the HGs want to reiterate their earlier eviction. I had a feeling Adam would win the POV. He's no slouch when competing.

Honestly ..

It would be terrible for her to get Brendon out. I know socially she can't stand them, but the deal they pitched her really is in her own best interest and in the event she put up Jeff, she could tell Kalia she was doing it for how he treated her last week. Thus forever ensuring Kalia's loyalty.

The Brenchel was right when they told her that Kalia and Porsche can't be relied on to win a competition for her, and that next week she can't compete. She might be cocky enough to think she doesn't need to worry even if she's nominated due to the veto ticket she got though...

This idea will be her downfall .. but that's just my opinion.

In my opinion Daniele is screwed either way unless Kalia, or Porshe win HOH. No matter who she backdoors somebody will be after her. I just think you should back door Brendon, because he is the stronger player. And also because I am a J&J fan!!!

Casper, the veto meeting is a long ways off and Dani might change her mind many, many times. For some reason, Dani is very much under the influence of Kalia.

Your opinions are always respected and appreciated on this MB. :animated_wave:

No if J/J wanted to keep Brendon they could cause they would have 4 votes (Jeff, Jordan, Adam, Rachel) but I doubt they would want to.

Adam isn't voting Shelly out over Brendon no matter what J/J do.

Well, you're right about that. I guess my point is that Adam has voted what was best for him all season and I don't think he'd vote out his main ally just because J/J vote that way.

But, there is always a chance of Adam being convinced to keep Brendon or Jeff over Shelly.

Daniele's huge mistake was Dominic. At this point, Daniele is clearly outplaying everybody. She should continue forward with Kalia as her F2 goal partner. Kalia can win comps. Daniele has a good chance of beating Kalia vote-wise. If Jeff and Jordan and Brendon and Rachel were all that good, they wouldn't be in their current positions of targeted limbo; unspoken or not.

Taking emotions & personalities out of it, B/R together are unstoppable once dani's out of the game & they know it......they are far stronger than J/J together......there's no way they would keep dani in the game if they have a chance (deal or no deal)........she's the only one capable of stopping them........give them one more week together & they'll be running the house for the rest of the game.......dani is smart enough to know that.

Is it a lock that Porsche will vote out Brendon? She still has a pretty good relationship with Brenchel. I would put up Jeff, he is a much better social game player then Brenchel and gets people on his side pretty easily because he seems likable. It seems like Dani is scared to makes too many waves when it comes to J/J after that blow up weeks ago in the kitchen with the Dom thing. Now would be a good time to get Jeff because he couldn't have Shelly's vote this time. Also, it would make Dani look somewhat trustworthy to Brenchel who might be dumb enough to keep her safe for a week.

Taking emotions & personalities out of it, B/R together are unstoppable once dani's out of the game & they know it......they are far stronger than J/J together......there's no way they would keep dani in the game if they have a chance (deal or no deal)........she's the only one capable of stopping them........give them one more week together & they'll be running the house for the rest of the game.......dani is smart enough to know that.

I would hate to see B/R stay much longer. When they win, they are such poor winners, well, they are poor losers too. GET OUT BRENDON !!!!

there's no way they would keep dani in the game if they have a chance (deal or no deal)........she's the only one capable of stopping them........give them one more week together & they'll be running the house for the rest of the game.......dani is smart enough to know that.

Obviously I can't proove it but I just don't believe that they would stab her in the back like that. They don't have a track record for backstabbing and they don't seem to be vengeful now that they are back together again. They are desperate to stay together and they are going to be loyal to anyone that keeps them safe.

Obviously I can't proove it but I just don't believe that they would stab her in the back like that. They don't have a track record for backstabbing and they don't seem to be vengeful now that they are back together again. They are desperate to stay together and they are going to be loyal to anyone that keeps them safe.

Well, Jeff and Jordan kept her whiney ass safe last week and they sure aren't talking like loyal alliance members to me. And even bigger than that, if Shelly hadn't voted for her to stay last week she would have been gone, and you can see how she's treated her these last two days. Now I know that Shelly hasn't played a perfect game but she is the main reason Rachel wasn't playing against Brendon last Thursday.

Well, Jeff and Jordan kept her whiney ass safe last week and they sure aren't talking like loyal alliance members to me. And even bigger than that, if Shelly hadn't voted for her to stay last week she would have been gone, and you can see how she's treated her these last two days. Now I know that Shelly hasn't played a perfect game but she is the main reason Rachel wasn't playing against Brendon last Thursday.

exactly

J/J didn't keep Rachel out of loyalty, they just kept her to weaken Dani's numbers. I guaranteed you if Adam or Shelly had gone up next to her, it would be bye bye Rachel in a 6-0 vote. They also couldn't afford to lose their buffer because Rachel kept the cross-hairs off them. Furthermore, if Shelly could have known that the evicted HG would battle Brendon she would have gotten rid of Rachel in a second.

J/J haven't even come close to repaying B/R for saving their butt early in the game; it didn't even earn them a spot above Adam/Shelly on the totem pole. B/R owe J/J nothing.

Interesting perspective, B/R are really loyal people and dani should put her faith in them by making a secret deal allowing them to play both sides of the house to their advantage......

but no one should trust J/J, they have NO loyalty :animated_scratchchin:

:animated_rotfl:

J/J didn't keep Rachel out of loyalty, they just kept her to weaken Dani's numbers. I guaranteed you if Adam or Shelly had gone up next to her, it would be bye bye Rachel in a 6-0 vote. They also couldn't afford to lose their buffer because Rachel kept the cross-hairs off them. Furthermore, if Shelly could have known that the evicted HG would battle Brendon she would have gotten rid of Rachel in a second.

J/J haven't even come close to repaying B/R for saving their butt early in the game; it didn't even earn them a spot above Adam/Shelly on the totem pole. B/R owe J/J nothing.

They are ALL using each other so it doesn't matter the reason they kept her in the game, they kept her in the game period. Yes, they didn't listen to Danielle when she tried to backdoor Jeff but don't think they didn't consider it.

Interesting perspective, B/R are really loyal people and dani should put her faith in them by making a secret deal allowing them to play both sides of the house to their advantage......

Exactly!!!

LOL thats gold.

Archived