Daniele - Week 6 - HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Kalia had listened to Daniele, Rachel or Brendon wouldn't be there. That got totally out of hand and the only good thing to come of it is maybe Daniele can tell Kalia no - and mean it - next time. This is all a terrific waste of time and effort going over the same ground again.

I have this feeling, nothing to back it up from the feeds or anything, that Dani is planning on putting Jeff up. I think she knows that her besties (K & P) can't keep a secret and will let it slip to someone if she were to tell them who she really was putting up. So she is telling them Brendon just like everyone expects. She wants to suprise the whole house and then tell K & P that it was a sudden decision as she was putting the keys in the box.

I have this feeling, nothing to back it up from the feeds or anything, that Dani is planning on putting Jeff up. I think she knows that her besties (K & P) can't keep a secret and will let it slip to someone if she were to tell them who she really was putting up. So she is telling them Brendon just like everyone expects. She wants to suprise the whole house and then tell K & P that it was a sudden decision as she was putting the keys in the box.

Could be. If she REALLY wanted to get to Rachel, she would put Rachel up - I don't think that they would save her again - and woo Brendon to an alliance with Rachel gone.

Funny. I have that same feeling. A couple of nights ago, Dani told Kal that she is not telling anyone anything... ANYONE!. She always says she doesn't trust Shelly yet tells her under the HNR not to worry, Brendon is going up and Dani has the votes to get him out. Hmmm

I've been saying this for two days. Hope it doesn't happen but I for one won't be surprised.

Could very well be her plan. She will use B&R to get Kalia, Porshe and the rest out and go to the end with the idiots.

The only thing is that B&R are doing a lot of acting for the camera's if they did think their deal with Dani had stuck. They are trying way too hard to get votes for Brendon to stay.

I think it's possible dani puts up Jeff, last minute.....and sadly, he'll have only himself to blame.......I :smitten: Jeff but he shouldn't have thrown POV......needed to win it & keep noms as they were, explaining his own butt was on the line if he took either one down. I never think putting your fate in someone else's hand is a good move.

I think it's possible dani puts up Jeff, last minute.....and sadly, he'll have only himself to blame.......I :smitten: Jeff but he shouldn't have thrown POV......needed to win it & keep noms as they were, explaining his own butt was on the line if he took either one down. I never think putting your fate in someone else's hand is a good move.

Agree.

I hope she BD's Jeff and goes home. He's ruining Jordan's game and despite barely doing anything in the house this season walks around like he does everything. I am over him. Eye candy or not he can go.

Wont happen however. Dani can't see past the end of her nose when it comes to making a good decision. R an B thew down the gauntlet and offered to work with her, and she will look the gift horse in the mouth and send them packing.

Since it seems the only choices in renoms are either Jeff or Brendon for Dani, I'd rather see Jeff get the honor sitting next to Shelly. Why? When someone you don't trust is HOH, that has had you in their sights to boot out and you throw the veto comp anyway, you've just "Lawoned" yourself out of the game!

I hope she BD's Jeff and goes home. He's ruining Jordan's game and despite barely doing anything in the house this season walks around like he does everything. I am over him. Eye candy or not he can go.

Wont happen however. Dani can't see past the end of her nose when it comes to making a good decision. R an B thew down the gauntlet and offered to work with her, and she will look the gift horse in the mouth and send them packing.

I agree!

I think it was stupid and greedy of him to take the money in the veto comp. He already won 10K as is. I hope Dani does put him on the block.

Since it seems the only choices in renoms are either Jeff or Brendon for Dani, I'd rather see Jeff get the honor sitting next to Shelly. Why? When someone you don't trust is HOH, that has had you in their sights to boot out and you throw the veto comp anyway, you've just "Lawoned" yourself out of the game!

Good point.

ITA!

It's really hard to tell what Dani will do cause she hasn't had any more meetings with B/R yet. She is at a major crossroads in this game and I will definitely respect her game a lot more if she puts up Jeff cause it is almost guaranteed to get her farther in the game (assuming B/R don't backstab her which I don't think they would).

It's really hard to tell what Dani will do cause she hasn't had any more meetings with B/R yet. She is at a major crossroads in this game and I will definitely respect her game a lot more if she puts up Jeff cause it is almost guaranteed to get her farther in the game (assuming B/R don't backstab her which I don't think they would).

Based on her strategy session with Kalia last night, I don't think there is any doubt she is putting up Brendon unless something changes dramatically before tomorrow.

Based on her strategy session with Kalia last night, I don't think there is any doubt she is putting up Brendon unless something changes dramatically before tomorrow.

But like people have said Kalia has a huge mouth and Dani might not trust her to keep the secret. Plus, if she was gonna put up Jeff, it would be smartest to tell her at the last moment so she doesn't think too hard about it because it would be the best move for Dani, not Kalia.

Adam isn't voting Shelly out over Brendon no matter what J/J do.

I wouldnt bet on that, he is already talking about it.....

I had to respond earlier to that post...

Well, you're right about that. I guess my point is that Adam has voted what was best for him all season and I don't think he'd vote out his main ally just because J/J vote that way.

But, there is always a chance of Adam being convinced to keep Brendon or Jeff over Shelly.

Archived