Daniele - Week 6 - HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to find out if she can win a POV when she's on the block this season, lol.

Those idiots would be fools not to backdoor her. Putting her up is just like giving her a get outta jail free card.

Dani should enjoy her week because I predict her survival has run its course...she'll be out next ...next weeks HOh will probably be geared to the guys..and with Rachel without much support to stay this week its looking like Brendon and Jeff will be competing...

Too bad had she played it smart she probably could have cleaned house with the vets at final 5 and have the votes to win..now...no chance..

Dani should enjoy her week because I predict her survival has run its course...she'll be out next ...next weeks HOh will probably be geared to the guys..and with Rachel without much support to stay this week its looking like Brendon and Jeff will be competing...

Too bad had she played it smart she probably could have cleaned house with the vets at final 5 and have the votes to win..now...no chance..

I agree, it's time for a physical HOH like the rope one Brendon won last year. I hope if Brendon or Rachel win POV they use it to take Brendon off the block. Love ya, Rachel, but I think Brendon has a better chance now.

Hmmm the three little witches are up in the HOH and Rachel's giving Brendon a massage in the purple room. Time to turn off the feeds. Night all.

Night, spikes...I noticed a lot of doomed Pepperidge Farms treats in Dani's hauls...Kalia was sniffing around it...

:daisy:

I think I remember reading the same thing the first time she won hoh :party_smilie::food-smiley-005:

Well Neb you know I need to say it twice for it to come to fruition..2nd time is the charm....trust me...

I'm new to these forums, but i've noticed lots of hate towards Dani. but why? she's not a sore loser compared to Rachel. She made a move too soon but she's playing the game the best as she possibly can at this point, has horrible partners and is still sticking in there. I really admire how well she's fairing.

I'm new to these forums, but i've noticed lots of hate towards Dani. but why? she's not a sore loser compared to Rachel. She made a move too soon but she's playing the game the best as she possibly can at this point, has horrible partners and is still sticking in there. I really admire how well she's fairing.

I think she's as bad if not worse than Rachel when it comes to sore losing. She doesn't break down in crying as much this season, but she does throw tantrums and "it's so not fairrrrr" parties for herself all the time. In many respects I actually think that Rachel and Dani have a lot in common. They both make bad decisions in game because of a guy, and handle themselves socially badly at times. Since I have been a fan of Rachel's for two seasons, the moment she turned on the vets, and became a catty, terrible, nasty girl who spends all her time in HOH cut off from everyone, not socializing... my dislike for her has grown.

I think she's as bad if not worse than Rachel when it comes to sore losing. She doesn't break down in crying as much this season, but she does throw tantrums and "it's so not fairrrrr" parties for herself all the time. In many respects I actually think that Rachel and Dani have a lot in common. They both make bad decisions in game because of a guy, and handle themselves socially badly at times. Since I have been a fan of Rachel's for two seasons, the moment she turned on the vets, and became a catty, terrible, nasty girl who spends all her time in HOH cut off from everyone, not socializing... my dislike for her has grown.

Well, im not saying she's the smartest, i'd have stuck with the alliance and kept Dom with me if i was her. At this point i can understand why she isnt so social though. At the start she was very, she had talked to most of the house. but about half of those people are gone and she's so severed from the rest. I don't hate Rachel (but i hate B/R together) However, if Rachel was in her exact position I dont think she'd isolate herself but she'd fight with the entire house, fully killing her social game..... all that being said, I'd give the advantage (if slight) to Dani since she's been shown to be able to work without a man to hide behind now and isnt a drama queen.

J/J even said if B/R were put up they'd probably keep Brendon over her cause they just can't take her anymore. :)

Im now officially on the Dani bandwagon. Yes she has made some stupid moves (not getting rid of Rachel) but she does win comps when she plays. Is there a more complete comp player in the house??? Maybe Rachel is close but not in the same class.

I will be FFing through the B&R lovefest, it truly does make me gag. I can't believe America wanted to watch it all over again.

too bad they didnt offer the same deal to Dick when he left ( i know he couldnt because of his contact with the outside world) but most of us would have said so what, add him to the mix. Now that would have added some fireworks to the house

Archived