Live Show 8/12

laladoopiedu

chit gooooooooo Lane

This is when I miss the feeds....

Dont for get he is also going to gun after Matt

Not after this week. The way Brittany was making fun of him walking and laughing in his face? And Ragan in the hammock...and Kathy not apologizing to Rachel?

Let the Ragan & Twitney tears commence!!

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might of heard it wrong so, I hope someone can clarify but... didn't Julie say something about ringing the bell with an UNtangled rope? Or did I mishear her???

and all we are going to hear is Brendon bragging his revenge for his princess cause he's her knight....

And it sucks that we will have to hear that but I will sacrifice that to watch Ragan slowly lose his mind being on the block and Twitney sitting right beside him. BTW, with Kristen and Rachel gone who is she gonna make fun of/talk about/criticise now?

BTW, with Kristen and Rachel gone who is she gonna make fun of/talk about/criticise now?

I think Brendon

I might of heard it wrong so, I hope someone can clarify but... didn't Julie say something about ringing the bell with an UNtangled rope? Or did I mishear her???

Yes she did.

what a surprise

-Kyo

Surprise that Brendon won? Why's that? Each one of those men had the same advantage to win that HOH. They choose not to even try. Kathy, Ragan and Brittany had no chance in this HOH unlike last week.

Brendon will most likely wake up and put up Matt and one of the other brigade. Who do you think Matt would put up in his place? How do you think Brendon will react when Matt pulls the diamond POV out?

I don't think so because this is to personal for Brendon.

Surprise that Brendon won? Why's that? Each one of those men had the same advantage to win that HOH. They choose not to even try. Kathy, Ragan and Brittany had no chance in this HOH unlike last week.

I didn't say that sarcastically because I thought it was fixed...I said it because I knew he would

-Kyo

Brendon will most likely wake up and put up Matt and one of the other brigade. Who do you think Matt would put up in his place? How do you think Brendon will react when Matt pulls the diamond POV out?

It would be hysterical if he put up Enzo and either Lane or Hayden. "Think I did not get your phony friendship the last few days"? Then Matt does not use the veto and a brigade goes home. Won't happen but would make the rest of the summer fun no?

BTW it seemed only Lane really tried. The other guys only showed enough spurts of frenetic work to make it look good and Kathy was, well, Kathy.

And it sucks that we will have to hear that but I will sacrifice that to watch Ragan slowly lose his mind being on the block and Twitney sitting right beside him. BTW, with Kristen and Rachel gone who is she gonna make fun of/talk about/criticise now?

She is going to throw one of the Brigade under the bus.

I don't think so because this is to personal for Brendon.

Yep it will be BRit and Ragan .

I can't remember in 11 seasons of watching this show, ever seeing them totally deball one of the houseguests like they did Brendon tonite.

I think it was ef'd up on the shows part, and even more ef'd up that his ex-fiancee did it...with her family no less...

It was straight gutter tv...sorry but it was.

Funny, I came on here specifically to bring up the same point, so I completely agree. Though I'm not really a fan of Brendon, the way that they purposely made him out to be some sort of a weirdo simply because he is emotional and quick to fall in love was completely unfair and uncalled for. It was obvious that his ex-fiance and her family were chomping at the bit to try to get in any digs at him that they could. Which I find completely deplorable while he has no way to defend himself. The network was way out of line on this one. I've seen no evidence of him being like they tried to describe him to be at all. To me she just came off as a bitter ex who hated to see her ex-fiance telling another woman that he loved her. Frankly, the whole segment was just unnecessary and low-rent. It was more like something from an Episode of Jerry Springer or Maury. "Brenden... you are NOT the A-hole they made you out to be." Congratulations.

Funny, I came on here specifically to bring up the same point, so I completely agree. Though I'm not really a fan of Brendon, the way that they purposely made him out to be some sort of a weirdo simply because he is emotional and quick to fall in love was completely unfair and uncalled for. It was obvious that his ex-fiance and her family were chomping at the bit to try to get in any digs at him that they could. Which I find completely deplorable while he has no way to defend himself. The network was way out of line on this one. I've seen no evidence of him being like they tried to describe him to be at all. To me she just came off as a bitter ex who hated to see her ex-fiance telling another woman that he loved her. Frankly, the whole segment was just unnecessary and low-rent. It was more like something from an Episode of Jerry Springer or Maury. "Brenden... you are NOT the A-hole they made you out to be." Congratulations.

I was coming here to post this as well. What a joke, I'm sure they could find a lot of bitter ex- whatever for A LOT of people. I can't believe CBS would do that and not give at least the other side some tv time to defend him, so wrong on so many levels.

BB/CBS did that to Brendon as a public service announcement to warn women everywhere to beware of this sociopath.

It doesn't surprise me they did it to him...they exposed Kristen's trampy ways when she was evicted...showcasing her nightly romps with Hayden then showing the (now ex) boyfriend seething away at home.

Pretty sure the Brigade let him win so they will keep their hands clean and he can get revenge for Big Red... I still don't like him but I hope to see a different dynamic in the game now... so glad Rachel is gone hope she does not come back to the house.

Watch out Brittany , Ragan and Matt.."Neandrathal " is gonna get you ooooooooo lolanimated_rotfl.gifanimated_shocking.gif

Archived