Live Feed and BB After Dark 7/29

CeCiMom

In Enzo speak you's= choo's, and sounds like jews. "I hate choo's", concerning the pool balls. His N.J.

People who have the feeds that I know are all telling me he said "youse" This is a very serious rumor to be floating around, and very unfair. Thanks to those who kept a cool head during this!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I am glad to get someone else's opinion and happy that it is not what I thought I heard. Please feel free to delete my posts about this as I would not want to start a rumor about something that is not fact.

Going back into lurking mode. :lipsrsealed2:

Don't go back into lurker mode... new voices are always welcome here. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention because if Enzo had said something like that we would definitely want to report it.

I hope you understand I felt the need to verify but, I don't believe that your bringing it up was anything less than sincere concern. You were a big help in getting to the bottom of it and I greatly appreciate it.

Btw, how do you pronounce your name? ;)

It sure sounds like "Yous" to me. Believe me, in Manhattan, I've worked with people who say it. It's a made-up word, but it's used to signify the plural of "You". Sort of like southerners who say, "You all" or "Y'all."

He says "yous" all the time and it's annoying as all out. He may be uneducated, but I think he has some sense and I highly doubt he would make a comment against Jewish people on the feeds.

Especially when people getting pissed over it fail to consider the context. When you perform poorly at billiards, blame it on the Jews.

hayden is denying his make out session with kristen last night to rachel

Rachel telling Hayden up in HOH "You have no idea how much me and Brendon have to fight to stay here every day."

Rachel, you're full of shit since you had a free week last week.

Hayden defending Kristen and Rachel telling him Kristen isn't nice and she said she wants to get all the guys out and how Kristen can control Hayden's vote. Rachel is such a witch when she's HOH.

Rachel telling Hayden "Kristen wants me and Brendon broken up." Hayden says the whole house does so I am not throwing Kristen under the bus.

BTW- HG please stop saying you all want Brendon and Rachel broken up when you all do nothing about it week after week.

this conversation with hayden is useless

they are both going up

This is the BEST time to watch the feeds.. Right after a (GOOD) HOH comp and power shift in the house. Love it!!

agree

i hardly watch feeds but i always watch after hoh comp for blowups , fights, ass kissing

OMG

Rachel to Hayden: "You're 24 years old and I doubt you and Kristen will ever get married."

Okay, my hate for her has mounted. WTF? Why does she think that she and Brendon could marry but they couldn't. She's telling Hayden, "I am in love with Brendon." So maybe Kristen and Hayden are in love too.

Rachel: "We are the same person." - meaning her and Brendon.

OMG, I getting sick from this conversation. I hope this bitch gets voted out next week. BTW, Britney is bitch #2 and while Kristen is not my favorite right now they've all wanted her out due to jealousy, so they finally got an excuse to get her out but they really didn't need one because the outcome would be the same. Rachel and Britney should be penalized for talking in the hall before the nom.

It's going to be a tough week with this crew.

kristen tells rachel her apology isnt accepted

Wait, did Rachel get her HoH room already? I've heard several reports from the feeds saying Rachel & Hayden were in HoH... or have thye not locked it down yet? I thought they usually locked it down before Hoh competitions & then don't open it until they give the room to the new HoH. Thanks to anyone who can clear this up!

Bye bye Kristen. You shouldn't give people lessons on how to talk to people when you are such a weirdo yourself.

When Rachel gets called to DR, then the HOH room is coming soon after.

This is from the live feeds

"Britney joins the Cabana room and asks if Kristen is alright. She says she's always alright and not to worry about her. Britney congrats her on being so strong and handling the situation, as Britney would have been on the ground, in the fetal position if she were Kristen."

Kathy enters. (Enough said) Too funny!!! I almost spit out my beer.

This is from the live feeds

"Britney joins the Cabana room and asks if Kristen is alright. She says she's always alright and not to worry about her. Britney congrats her on being so strong and handling the situation, as Britney would have been on the ground, in the fetal position if she were Kristen."

Kathy enters. (Enough said) Too funny!!! I almost spit out my beer.

The funny part was Britt & Kathy both said (word for word) to Hayden about 5 minutes apart. "Did you have your talk with Rachel? How'd that go?" LMAO!!!

If I hear Red Snapper pat her self on the back one more time because she thinks she made the line of all BB time by saying.......... drum roll.............. "Floaters get your life vests on"

Also they keep saying they think the fans are loving them and this is the best season EVER!

:bag:

Archived