Thursday 7/29 Live Show

HOH  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win HOH tonight?

• Brendon
    • Britney
    • Enzo
    • Hayden
    • Kristen
    • Lane
    • Rachel
    • Ragan
    • Andrew (if not evicted)
    • Kathy (if not evicted)

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think since they were good at keeping it under wraps (remember Britney had them thinking they were twins) then I say keep denying it. Rachel and Brendon chose to be exhibitionist and ram their relationship down the other HG throats without thinking about the consequences of doing so. Remember, Rachel and Brendon act as one but Hayden and Kristen haven't.

I agree.

Kristen ate a spider, I like her for that. Balz girl.

Hopefully Matt will go up and go home, then Kristen will replace his flat tire ass on the Brigademobile.

Seriously? You think an alliance made with all guys in mind is going to be okay with a "girlfriend" aboard --

even if she is a number replacing the waste of space that the dipshit-genius now occupies?

Yes. K&H have tact. They know the rest of the house doesn't want to see that crap. They know the viewers don't either. B&R think they're on General Hospital. I swear, Rachel said she thinks viewers believe their showmance is bigger than Jeff and Jordans. Maybe only if you measure it in how high you can fill a bucket of vomit.

Good one.

Kristen: "She picked the wrong girl to fuck with."

Whatever. I guess we'll see if she's been throwing these comps now because if she doesn't win POV, she is a goner.

If I were Brendon I would go to each person in the house and tell them that he hopes that Hayden doesn't have a secret alliance with anyone in the house because you know that Hayden will pick the girlfriend over any side alliance.

Rachel: "I wonder what the fans think about this" referring to her HOH win.

This fan thinks you are an annoying witch and after listening to you the past hour and 15 minutes any excitement I might get from your HOH win isn't really worth listening to your crap for a whole week.

I went to the live taping. I can tell you, like 98% of us there were NOT happy.

The people who work there said something about "well think of it as more pillow talk" so you know CBS is glad.

When it went off air, we were able to see in the house, but no sound, there was a MAJOR yelling fest. I wish we would have had sound.

I went to the live taping. I can tell you, like 98% of us there were NOT happy.

The people who work there said something about "well think of it as more pillow talk" so you know CBS is glad.

When it went off air, we were able to see in the house, but no sound, there was a MAJOR yelling fest. I wish we would have had sound.

How cool is that, good for you.

The yelling was probably Rachel and Kristen. Yep, BB loves the showmances and I guess they are good for ratings.

I was very glad she won HOH.

I think if not, then the week would have been boring.. brendon and rachel go up.. brendon leaves, unless he wins POV then rachel leaves..

Now the house has action. drama drama drama..

I like the fact that Brend-chel have been the target since week 1, and yet they just made it to the jury, even though everybody was out to get them.

I was very glad she won HOH.

I think if not, then the week would have been boring.. brendon and rachel go up.. brendon leaves, unless he wins POV then rachel leaves..

Now the house has action. drama drama drama..

I like the fact that Brend-chel have been the target since week 1, and yet they just made it to the jury, even though everybody was out to get them.

Yes, compliments of MENSA Matt. :rolleyes:

How cool is that, good for you.

The yelling was probably Rachel and Kristen. Yep, BB loves the showmances and I guess they are good for ratings.

I could see Rachel yelling. They did tell us that ratings have gone up...I forgot how much they said 15% maybe? I like how they got rid of Rachel saying the F word for when it aired on the west coast.

We voted who we thought would win, for the girls it was Kristen (wasn't my vote) and the guys was Ragan (I think). They said week one it was Rachel and Brendon and last week it was Lane and Kristen.

I never heard the F word either... so i bet they just have like a 5 second delay.. I did hear audio cut out for a while after the eviction.

Rachel said it when Kathy buzzed her answer in. Then Kathy was wrong, and Julie said someting like "watch your language Rachel" or something, that wasn't exactly what Julie said...I can't think of it right now.

I think putting up Matt and Kristin is the perfect choice. Then if Hayden happens to get POV he has to choose between Brigade loyalty and his hand maiden! :animated_rotfl:

Sounds like a good plan but, Matt would have Ragan, Britney, Lane and Enzo for sure so, it wouldn't really matter what Hayden does.

obviously I prefer earlier to later...but as long as this girl goes home (Rachel) I am happy

I can't remember who said it but someone said (I'm sorry, she is pretty)

Well opinions are all valid...my opinion is that she is not attractive...and her personality makes it worse

-Kyo

Guest 6Borders

I was wondering about the editing when (westcoast) we saw the show vs. the play-by-play on the chat. Everyone on the east coast save that episode...I'm sure it will be a hot seller on EBay - lol!!

I would love to see Hayden/Kristen on the block this week and Hayden get POV because he will drop her like a molten rock. The house does not care about Hay/Kris having a showmance, but if they continue lying about it, that will impact I think. I'd rather see Matt voted out than Kristen!

I don't think any evicted HG will get to come back in (I hope not). Not only are they already short an HG but Julie telling Matt's lie pretty much confirms it. I still think they are sequestered because everyone will be on the jury.

Archived