Thursday 7/29 Live Show

HOH  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win HOH tonight?

• Brendon
    • Britney
    • Enzo
    • Hayden
    • Kristen
    • Lane
    • Rachel
    • Ragan
    • Andrew (if not evicted)
    • Kathy (if not evicted)

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Kristen wins POV and Rachel puts up Matt. Then the brigade loses a member. That would make for a great laugh. Especially when it's Matt that goes home because Brendon is Rachel's only vote against Hayden and the rest dump Matt. PLEASE LET THAT HAPPEN!

OOOH "CAT" fights ...looks like it'll be an exciting week!

Now that's what I want to see, hair pulling, eye gouging, and teeth knocked out. Well, I can hope. LOL LOL, finally it's getting good. Or is it? :animated_scratchchin:

Since there are no have nots this week Brendon and Rachel will be smooching it up in the HOH, which is the downside to Rachel winning.

I can NOT wait to see Kathy trying to kiss Rachel's ass this week. I hope Rachel sees what she's doing since she's barely said 2 words to her all of this last week.

well, I am not unhappy that she won, she gets on my nerves but Matt si who I despise, and I hope somehow she puts him up, ya never know and I most certainly will vote for him to wear the giant condom, that is what I read correct. Looks like I need to go watch the show,lol

you dont know how happy I am that Rachel won!

she deserved it too.. she was picked every other time to go up there, and she won it!

Yes, she really earned this HOH. She's a great competitor and I think that's why Brittany can not stand her. She pretty (sorry, but she is) and plays the game well.

I have to say Rachel and Brendon have been a target from day one and are the main ones playing and fighting to stay in the game. Rachel is annoying as all hell but I got to give her credit and can't wait to see what happens this week.

Hayden looked like a scared little puppy at the end of the show.

That was kind of the best episode of big brother i've seen in a loooong time.

Can we please, no matter what else happens this season, vote to give Andrew the america's choice type prize? Just for giving us something to watch?

OMG I wish I had the feeds!! Waiting until BBAD is going to be torture.

WOOOHOOOO

So happy Rachel won! Wanted Brendon to win, but she'll do. I love that the entire house (save MAYBE Regan) have been targeting them since week 1 & these 2 have pulled themselves through. Good for you! I haven't watched the episode yet, kids have the tv, so I had to sneak on here to see who won HoH! =)

This week Kristen can't fake being Rachel's friend like last time and Britney will be fine for another week. Will Kathy be up in the hoh this week I hope Rachel is not stupid enough to have hr up there. I wonder if Kathy will want to hang out up there or will she be bff with Kristen still.

So why are evicted houseguests going into sequester? Is one still being brought back to help hide the identity of the chosen saboteur? If so, it's was wrong to inform him of Matt's lie. Or maybe Julie is still pissed about the Chenbot comment and wanted to mold Andrew into the Matt Assassinator if he gets picked to go back in?

People like her more than Rachel though. She hangs out with the guys (plural), while Rachel secludes herself with the guy (singular). If Hayden can get off the block and Matt goes up, Kristen is safe. Same if Kristen comes down and Matt goes up. But I think B&R are going to be stupid and have Lane as their POV backup.

You really think the brigade would vote out Matt instead of Kristen? I'm not buying it, unless Matt has a colossal meltdown.

You know, there's a side effect to this all that I *really* love: If Kathy couldn't go home (which I so desperately wanted), at least she now is in a HORRIBLE position for not ONLY severing ties with Rachel last week (& PLEASE Rachel don't fall for any of her bullshit this week! She is the DEFINITION of floater!), after being her best friend when she was HoH, but ALSO becoming best buddies with Kristen, who is now going to be on the wrong side of the glass, looking in. So what does she do? Abandon Kristen this week? Oh PLEASE put Kathy up if Hayden takes himself off!

Archived