Thursday 7/29 Live Show

HOH  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win HOH tonight?

• Brendon
    • Britney
    • Enzo
    • Hayden
    • Kristen
    • Lane
    • Rachel
    • Ragan
    • Andrew (if not evicted)
    • Kathy (if not evicted)

Now Kristen will know how Andrew felt this last week but at least she gets to eat. I hope no one speaks to her at all.

Hayden is going to be the first to ditch her. Someone said he looked like a scared puppy, he also looked like he wanted to tell Kristen to "shut the F@@k up". Matt, Enzo and Lane are going to lay into Hayden about this, they had no clue. And Britney had them convinced they were at least cousins, kissing cousins assume!!

Question, who was Rachel telling about H/K besides Brendon, was it Ragen?

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Rachel really likes Hayden but if she doesn't put him and Kristen up together then he will win POV and take her off. Which if it means Matt goes up, I am all for it...LOL!

This is a really good conversation Rachel is having with Hayden. I'm liking her more and more. Sorry to all the Rachel haters.

Finally, finally we get some drama in the house. Thank you Andrew. The funny part is that if he would have done his ratting out earlier he might have had a chance at staying. But the last minuet tell all was his downfall. Sacrificial lamb.

It would have been the same outcome even if Andrew kept his mouth shut. Brendon and Rachel were so pissed about them being targeted as a pair that they decided they would go after another pair. They don't realize they were targeted because the two of them just isolated themselves together from the rest of the house. Hayden & Kristen have the decency to pork in the off hours and be friendly with other houseguests.

Finally, finally we get some drama in the house. Thank you Andrew. The funny part is that if he would have done his ratting out earlier he might have had a chance at staying. But the last minuet tell all was his downfall. Sacrificial lamb.

Sacrificial SPAM, lol. Sorry I can't get over it, lol lol lol.

It would have been the same outcome even if Andrew kept his mouth shut. Brendon and Rachel were so pissed about them being targeted as a pair that they decided they would go after another pair. They don't realize they were targeted because the two of them just isolated themselves together from the rest of the house. Hayden & Kristen have the decency to pork in the off hours and be friendly with other houseguests.

yeah, and they don't do all the annoying shmoopie stuff either.

I just got home , thanks for the updates... i'm stunned rachel won again, but glad to hear that the other couple has been outted but dang missed the drama. guess I will be awake for BBAD . No matter what, I still wish them gone all that slurping and rubbing is annoying as hell lmaobangin.gif

I just got home , thanks for the updates... i'm stunned rachel won again, but glad to hear that the other couple has been outted but dang missed the drama. guess I will be awake for BBAD . No matter what, I still wish them gone all that slurping and rubbing is annoying as hell lmaobangin.gif

No, please tell me that stupid bi*ch didn't get HOH again! I just got home, and this would ruin the rest of my day.

Brendon's an idiot though. She beat him. He won't win next week when Rachel is pouting on the sidelines hoping for another week of not playing the game and just being on vacation with "her man."

Their gooses are cooked. Especially if they break up K&H. They'll make it fair game for anybody to break them up when they get rid of the only pair they use as an excuse as to why they should NOT be put up. Dumbasses.

Thanks Gingersnaps and Jammer for confirming Rachel telling someone else besides Brendon. Now with them knowing b/f Andrews speech, they will help confirm to others that H/K are lieing their little axx off.

I can see Kristen being evicted this week, unless she wins POV. Kristen and Hayden need to fess up the showmance and just say, "We didn't want to be so kissy kissy in front of everyone, we think it's rude and uncomfortable when R/B do it." That would be the only way the other when they make it thru this week, isn't a bigger target than R/B for the rest of the game.

Thanks Gingersnaps and Jammer for confirming Rachel telling someone else besides Brendon. Now with them knowing b/f Andrews speech, they will help confirm to others that H/K are lieing their little axx off.

I can see Kristen being evicted this week, unless she wins POV. Kristen and Hayden need to fess up the showmance and just say, "We didn't want to be so kissy kissy in front of everyone, we think it's rude and uncomfortable when R/B do it." That would be the only way the other when they make it thru this week, isn't a bigger target than R/B for the rest of the game.

Rachel and Brendon are a couple and have made it this far so I still don't get why it should matter if Hayden and Kristen are a couple to anyone other than Rachel and Brendon. Britney shouldn't care, Ragan shouldn't care and most of all the Brigade shouldn't care. I say this because Matt had the chance to get rid of them and he didn't.

Yeah, but they should have done that RIGHT from the beginning, said nothing until Andrew left & then fessed up. The fact that they lied, even in the heat of the moment, is going to taint their credibility for the rest of their time in the house.

Rachel: "I wonder what the fans think about this" referring to her HOH win.

This fan thinks you are an annoying witch and after listening to you the past hour and 15 minutes any excitement I might get from your HOH win isn't really worth listening to your crap for a whole week.

yeah, and they don't do all the annoying shmoopie stuff either.

Yes. K&H have tact. They know the rest of the house doesn't want to see that crap. They know the viewers don't either. B&R think they're on General Hospital. I swear, Rachel said she thinks viewers believe their showmance is bigger than Jeff and Jordans. Maybe only if you measure it in how high you can fill a bucket of vomit.

It's not that I think anyone else cares, but the are denying it very hard. I can see why Rachel is upset, since week one they have been targeted for showing "all" their showmance, not until they realized that just about everybody wanted them out did they start keeping more to themselves. I just think Hayden and Kristen need to fess up that they have been "meeting" in the after hours.

Even if they are lying, they're not obligated to admit to it. It's damaging to admit to it, anybody with common sense would lie about it. And they're not really a threat. I don't think the rest of the house cares. They'll probably win POV and use it just to force Rachel to piss someone else off. Hopefully Matt will go up and go home, then Kristen will replace his flat tire ass on the Brigademobile.

It's not that I think anyone else cares, but the are denying it very hard. I can see why Rachel is upset, since week one they have been targeted for showing "all" their showmance, not until they realized that just about everybody wanted them out did they start keeping more to themselves. I just think Hayden and Kristen need to fess up that they have been "meeting" in the after hours.

I think since they were good at keeping it under wraps (remember Britney had them thinking they were twins) then I say keep denying it. Rachel and Brendon chose to be exhibitionist and ram their relationship down the other HG throats without thinking about the consequences of doing so. Remember, Rachel and Brendon act as one but Hayden and Kristen haven't.

Archived