Live Feed and BBAD 7/26

kywildcat

Guest 6Borders

High points of BBAD for me last night: Fascinating discussion on whey which went on for a while before Kristen finally admitted she had no idea what whey was.

Rachel on appropriate dress for church: a tube dress with a ruffly skirt and sequins (this must be the Church of Our Lady of Negotiable Virtue!). I am definitely starting to believe that what happens in Vegas really does need to stay in Vegas!!!

It seems that something happened or someone said something at the POV ceremony that caused some drama...but I can't figure out what it was.

Any one know anything?

Seems Andrew said something about Rachel (and Brendon?) I think. Andrew kind of apologized to Rachel in the backyard...and she kind of said it was ok. He must have called them out on something...

I was wondering too. They mentioned they were shocked but then Rachel is an "actress". I think they said something about the shocked look on Rachel's face.

It seems that something happened or someone said something at the POV ceremony that caused some drama...but I can't figure out what it was.

Any one know anything?

Apparently during Andrew's POV speech he said that his target next week would be Rachel/Brendon and then Rachel faked being pissed and everybody was on to them. Unfortunately right now, it really looks like Andrew is toast this week.

Any one know anything?

It seems that during the veto meeting, Andrew made a speech about how he's going after Brendon and Rachel. Rachel was then making a lot of faces and huffing and puffing b/c of Andrew's comments. Matt is the one who repeated what happened and more people have confirmed Rachel's actions during the meeting. People are starting to think that Andrew was lying and how the whole thing was just an act, based on Rachel's overdramatic reaction. So, instead of him gaining votes, by saying he's after Brendon and Rachel, people have now turned against him, since they think he's really aligned with Brendon and Rachel.

I read elsewhere that Brendon and Rachel told Andrew to lie and say he was after them, in order to save him. But I'm not sure if that's true or not.

Matt wants to keep Andrew and was giving him tips on what to say to the other HGs to convince them to keep him.

Kathy is still hardcore campaigning to stay.

The thing in the BY between Andrew and Rachel did seem staged, IMO.

thanks BBinS & lala...I couldn't put the pieces together...that makes sense.

It was odd when I first flipped on...Kristen seemed p*ssed! I never saw her raise her voice like that and she was talking that is was a telling sign...that now Andrew had to go. I think she thinks it was a red herring to deflect Andrew being associated with R & B. Now Kristen is convinced he's in with them.

Is there any way to watch BBAD after it airs? I didn't DVR it last night, but would love to see Kristen raising her voice.

That just happened a few minutes ago on the live feeds..so it won't be on BBAD. It wasn't like she was yelling at anyone though...she was venting to (I think) Britney and Matt sitting next to her.

Matt thinking that they should pretend to Brendon and Rachel that they are keeping Andrew to see how they vote. Ragen said that was not a good idea. I am not sure why. I am wondering if Ragen has something with everyone and playing all sides...

That just happened a few minutes ago on the live feeds..so it won't be on BBAD. It wasn't like she was yelling at anyone though...she was venting to (I think) Britney and Matt sitting next to her.

Excellent! Once I figure out how to do Flashback on BBLite, then I can watch it. :animated_rotfl: (lauging at myself!)

WoW!! You know how boring BB12 is when watchers are concerned that they missed a HG raising their voice!! I know how they feel, as I too would consider that exciting for BB12! :bored:

WoW!! You know how boring BB12 is when watchers are concerned that they missed a HG raising their voice!! I know how they feel, as I too would consider that exciting for BB12! :bored:

Especially from Kristen, who we've heard hardly a peep out of in the first place!

I hear what you're saying though, because I couldn't wait to get away from Russell raising his voice last year. What a difference.

Apparently during Andrew's POV speech he said that his target next week would be Rachel/Brendon and then Rachel faked being pissed and everybody was on to them. Unfortunately right now, it really looks like Andrew is toast this week.

Now, why would he say that? I swear these people are all a bunch of morons. I would say the vote can go two ways. Either vote Andrew in on his merits he will go after them or act all offended that Andrew should say such a thing and vote against him. They should vote for him to stay and send the shmoops a message.

My flashback didn't work.

Ragan asking Andrew to explain his speech.

Andrew saying he said when others got agressive in the game their game advanced, so he made a joke that he would get agressive too since there's no backlash for it. (He's calling this a meeting that happened.)

Andrew says Matt got agressive with Rach and Brendon and he's still here. Ragan keeps asking him over and over "well how did Matt get agressive with them." - I can tell the mother tone for Matt in Ragans voice.

Andrew said that Matt said he would go after Rachel and Brendon yet he's still there.

Andrew saying Hayden taking dives in comps.

Andrew telling Ragan he wants to win the game as oppossed to the "big guys" just playing the game.

Andrew has respect for Ragan and Enzo for staying in the comp and not jumping out.

Andrew saying to Ragan, "I apologize if you think I was personally attacking Rachel." So, what is Ragan, Rachel's guardian mama.

Andrew "Kathy is floating by saying nice things to whoever."

Ragan not answering him and I guess that is his way of being pissed at him. GET OVER YOURSELF RAGAN! Boy, how I hate this guy!

matt said that BB took the remote away from him because he was messing with it. Is this true or is this another lie so the other HG can't watch the tv in his HOH room?

Yeah, the Brigade were typing in codes trying to see if anything unlocked. I guess BB said "no remote for you". Now The Brigade is whining that they can't have meetings in the HOH because they can't see who's coming up there.

I am sick of the Brigade and don't think they are a strong alliance. A strong alliance imo would be the ones getting the strong players out and not trying to hide as long as you can. For supposedly strong players in the Brigade they are afraid of one swim coach.

I think it's less being afraid of Brendon, and more being pissed that their attempt (well, Matt's attempt, while the other three nodded their heads like idiots and just said "Okay, boss, great idea...I guess.") to backdoor him were screwed by both Brendon AND Rachel's tokens being pulled to play in POV. They just had bad luck.

I think it's less being afraid of Brendon, and more being pissed that their attempt (well, Matt's attempt, while the other three nodded their heads like idiots and just said "Okay, boss, great idea...I guess.") to backdoor him were screwed by both Brendon AND Rachel's tokens being pulled to play in POV. They just had bad luck.

Maybe we should call them bobbleheads instead!

They've been scared of Brendan since week one. I think Matt is trying to work a deal with B/R through Ragan. That's why he didn't put them both up. He'll be sitting pretty if the Brigade gets knocked out, or if B/R go. The problem is if they start talking to each other.

I see from reading the updates that Rachel is proving once again that Brendan is the smart one when it comes to gameplay. She over thinks things, and lets her emotions guide her game.

Fear Not! I think Rachel may spill her guts about the Brendon and Andrew thing. It was a plan for Andrew to say that (the hg know this) but I think with a few vino's in her Rachel will start bad mouthing Brendon.

He makes me sick because she was brushing off his advances because he lied to her. I would have had a lot of respect forBrendon if he would have told to f*ck off, but he just kept babying her in his baby voice. What a pansy ass he is!

Archived