Live Feed and BBAD 7/26

kywildcat

Rachel is pissed that Brendon didn't tell her about Andrew's speech ahead of time. He said he couldn't because she spent too much time talking with Kristen. You can tell she's ticked off. They were going to go talk in the hammock but he had to pee...then got called into the DR. She started talking to Kathy, but then went to sulk in the hammock alone so she didn't say anything to her that she shouldn't.

Trouble in paradise. This is sooo much better than the constant annoying smooching!! :animated_bouncy:

^ ugh...but the make-up shmooping is gonna be disgusting....

Watching the hoh comp I haven't noticed but is Lane always out right after Kathy. That was a joke Kathy, Lane, Kristen, Hayden then Britney. Lane, Hayden and Kristen should be stronger players and just make themselves out to look like idiots dropping like that.

I don't feel there are more stronger players then the ones dropping all the time. If Brendon was superman I could see but I would rather get out non jury hg's then the jury ones who I would need a vote from.

Kathy would take her down and put zipties on her wrists. Then haul her ass to the pokey for indecent exposure.

You're kidding right? She would have to stand up first, and she hasn't done that in awhile.

Kathy would take her down and put zipties on her wrists. Then haul her ass to the pokey for indecent exposure.

Better yet..... ziptie her boobies together and put a candle inbetween them, light it and wish her happy birthday! :party_smilie:

Archived