Live Feed and BBAD 7/24

stevea11

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feeds back. Kristen is telling Matt Kathy is nervous, so I didn't even think the POV took place.

Rachel, ewww!

Matt got lucky with his HOH this week, because I truly think it's going to be the Shmoopie show this season.

Well Kathy didn't win for sure because she's telling Enzo she appreciates his vote to stay.

Enzo has some Alladin outfit on. Black and gold.

Kathy said she bonded with the bathroom today. She said she's nervous and she looks like she aged a few years overnight.

Kristen is telling her it will be okay. Kristen said I hope those two don't win it. Kathy said she is surprised they didn't end up on the block which would have been the safest move for Matt. Kristen is telling Kathy that Matt's intention was to get one of them backdoored so his hands are clean--this makes no sense because in order to backdoor them he has to replace nom them, so how are his hands clean?

Matt didn't care who out of the 4 went and it's that plain and simple.

if Kathy wouldn't wear so much makeup she would look younger. Regardless, her personality doesn't appear even remotely interesting to me.

matt is freaking out his plan has backfire

Good bye, Big Brother. Hello, The Brendon and Rachel Show.

:(

pretty much

i dont see either leaving anytime soon

Kristen is advocating for Andrew to stay to Matt. She says if you can approach someone to make them lean with you then do it. matt says he doesn't want to ask Brendon and Rachel for any favors.

Kristen doesn't know that Matt doesn't care who leaves. I wish I knew what prompted this conversation.

Matt is saying he would have to be a tie-breaker and now he thinks its a mess. This is why Kristen is telling him to get them to vote his way. Because if he breaks the tie then he makes enemies.

Kristen is not really advocating for either one, but advocating that Matt try to settle who's going before hand so he doesn't have to breat a tie.

He never imagined this and I don't know if he's playing around with Kristen but he's bugged by having to break a tie.

It appears Andrew played a bad POV game.

I'm cool with the outcome..I've been doing updates for couple weeks and I don't think I've typed more than a paragraph from Andrew. Kathy is annoying to the core to me. So I'm good with the wierdo or the slug leaving..ah decisions decisions...I hope its the slug I guess.

Robin just entered the HOH room.

something must have went down to prompt this whole side taking thing.

Riddle me this Matt, what happens if the whole house turns on you because of this?

Were these fools really expecting Kathy and/or Andrew to win over the shmoopers. I can't wait to see this POV because I'm sure we'll have reason to call foul on Grodner's cuties.

if Kathy wouldn't wear so much makeup she would look younger. Regardless, her personality doesn't appear even remotely interesting to me.

Oh I totally agree, it looks like she has tarantulas on her eyes. I don't think I've ever seen her without all of the clumptastic mascara on. Seriously, her & Rachel need to have their eye makeup confiscated. The only one who knows how to apply makeup in the whole house is Britney.

Matt is a liar liar pants on fire as Gingersnaps would say. He just pretending to be upset.

Well in that case then Kristen might be setting a target on her back now.

Matt is saying, I didn't want either one to go. He's FOS. If so he wouldn't have nom'd them.

Please let it be a tie breaker. The house should rally to let it be a tie so that he has to be responsible for sending one of them home.

Poker competition. And guess who won? Rachel. Shocker!

is she good at cards? I'm not surprised it would be something she's good at. I'm surprised Grodner didn't make it a straddle the dummy contest because she would have been a shoo-in for that comp too.

Rachel is in the HOH room chomping on Matts candy. she has a shit eating grin on her face.

Matt is saying, I didn't want either one to go. He's FOS. If so he wouldn't have nom'd them.

Please let it be a tie breaker. The house should rally to let it be a tie so that he has to be responsible for sending one of them home.

Yeah, since he originally didn't want to get "blood" on his hands. But he doesn't care who goes home from the 4 of them but he didn't want to be the one to send them home. The house would have voted and it would have been off of him. But I hope there's a tie now. Then somebody will throw his MENSA ass right out the door!

The bad part of this is that he is free and clear from Brenda and Rachel now.

No reason for the Brigade to be mad at Matt at all. The biggest targets are still going to be in the house and nobody is looking at them. If Rachel of Brenden get the next HOH they will probably nominate Matt and Britney.

is she good at cards? I'm not surprised it would be something she's good at. I'm surprised Grodner didn't make it a straddle the dummy contest because she would have been a shoo-in for that comp too.

Rachel is in the HOH room chomping on Matts candy. she has a shit eating grin on her face.

I don't know if she's good at cards or not but she's from Vegas so I'm betting that she has some knowledge.

Yeah, since he originally didn't want to get "blood" on his hands. But he doesn't care who goes home from the 4 of them but he didn't want to be the one to send them home. The house would have voted and it would have been off of him. But I hope there's a tie now. Then somebody will throw his MENSA ass right out the door!

The bad part of this is that he is free and clear from Brenda and Rachel now.

Both the noms know the plan was to BD Brendon, so he's not free and clear from them once they find out from whoever stays.

Archived