Live Feed and BBAD 7/24

stevea11

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These people are cowards. They're afraid to be targeted. Pretty soon somebody's going to accidentally win HOH and spend the week trying to figure out how not to nominate someone for fear of retaliation. Geeze.

I know. I know it's for a half million dollars, but it's a freakin' game. Jeez.

I think it is ragan and matt! Just the way that Ragan flipped when matt decided to be put up as a pawn................who do you think the 2 HG's are? I would love to know..........

I think its Matt and Ragan as well. zif it is they have played it perfectly.

This season sucks because there are too many floaters.

I agree and was just thinking the same thing.

They should be playing to win not dropping until they feel like playing and should get a penalty nom for it. Enzo should also get a penalty nom for eating twice while on slop. I don't see why he got away with it both times and he admitted it loud enough for all to hear. That would have also forced him into playing the game to save his @$$. I wonder how many times he ate and didn't get caught.

Gross! (Vomit in my mouth. :animated_shocking: ) Did she do this in front of the other HG? Interesting strategy...

Then again, we all do need protein in our diets.

Maybe she's been on slop for weeks, and is sick of it literally so she just said, "I think I'll eat a bug today. I'm so hongry..."

Mmmmm. That zit on Rachel's face looks mighty tasty, too. I hope Rachel won't mind...

Gross! (Vomit in my mouth. :animated_shocking: ) Did she do this in front of the other HG? Interesting strategy...

Yup, there were all creeped out, lol. She caught it earlier, to save it's life, put in under a plastic cup till lock down over. Unfortunately it died, so she ate it. Was funny.

^^^^^ good point. Given a chance I think she could kick some butt.

What the ........ is growing on Rachel's chin, another head? Pizza face. She's throwing out a ton of F bombs just in general conversation. And, I've come to the conclusion the banana brain is a lush. Does like her drinks. Disgusting

Herpes simplex one or two? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks my eyes my eyes :eek:

Are you watching BBAD? Little Mensa Man all full of himself, wearing his hat half cocked. I want to punch his face in. :box: Just sayin...

I don't watch the feeds generally, although I should have last year. This year I'm GLAD I don't though with the vom-ance that's been going on. It would make me want to take my eyes out and stop up my ears. I couldn't watch them going to town all the time. Especially since she's apparently contracted something(Cough. :animated_shocking: ) and might spread it around like wildfire if Brendon leaves eventually (as part of her strategy I guess).

Archived