Kristen - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she looks cross-eyed to me...lazy eye...idk, I have trouble looking at her....and the twitch is a whole 'nother thing...

Kristen_Bitting.jpg

A Siamese Cat comes to mind

A Siamese Cat comes to mind

That is bad photoshop post processing and unbalanced lighting not a correct representation of her real eyes :animated_rotfl:

Look at this pro capture even lighting by a photographer that knows how to take a correct photo ;)

normal_IMG_6416.jpg

http://www.ringsidephotos.com/displayimage.php?album=1800&pos=1

http://www.ringsidephotos.com/displayimage.php?album=1818&pos=9

Kristen was talking with Rachel yesterday about what they want to do when they get out of the BB house...both want to host a tv show. Kristen wants to host a show like "What Not to Wear"....:eek:

I laughed and laughed....her fashion style is a perfect example of what not to wear!

I don't think she's that pretty honestly. Her hair color is all wrong for her, but I think she is genuinely smart and has more class than a lot of the girls in the house right now.

Yeah, she's real smart. She's so smart, she accused Brit and Enzo of colluding in the POV for Brit to win it. They would have had to have known what the game was before the POV to figure out how to do that, but that didn't occur to her until Ragan pointed that out and she went flush red with embarrassment for trying to pass off something so stupid.

I really like her but I agree with some of the other posters...her clothes. I just don't get them. I'm willing to look past that though because I think she's pretty cool so far and has a real shot at going far in the game...notice I said going far and not winning. The showmance may screw up her ability to win.

Oh geez chill out.........her and Hayden did something under the blankets, cameras don't lie, the debate is whether she used her hand or her mouth...It's even discussed in this thread

Just because she presents a more ladylike image, doesn't mean she is classy is all I'm saying

IMO, Kristen is prettier than Rachel but like I said early-on; she has weird eyes (not so much in photographs) and her voice drives me crazy. Rachel looks more dramatic but in a decidely cheap way, IMO. Rachel is very Vegas. It appears to me that both are showing-off enhanced body parts. I've come to appreciate the natural in beauty as a whole, don't really like the way either of them are allowing themselves to be portrayed and find neither entertaining in the least.

I watch BB to be entertained.

Oh geez chill out.........her and Hayden did something under the blankets, cameras don't lie, the debate is whether she used her hand or her mouth...It's even discussed in this thread

Just because she presents a more ladylike image, doesn't mean she is classy is all I'm saying

Amen!!

Archived