Kristen - Week 2

CeCiMom

Okay. I am new to this forum, and I'm trying to be friendly to people here but it seems that all my attempts are in vain somehow. :disappointed: Then I get jumped on for having a different opinion. I really just enjoy watching the show and expressing my opinions with others/ listening to theirs. If this is how a newcomer is treated on this forum, though for having a difference of opinion - I think that's kind of rude. We are allowed to discuss our opinions and have differences of opinions last time I checked AND no one should be made to feel like an idiot. I don't watch the feeds for the simple fact that I like to be held in suspense. I DON'T want to know what's going to happen on the show before I watch the show. But if you saw Kristen doing that with Hayden under the covers under the camera spotlight, I'll take your word on it. I changed my opinion, and she is not as classy as I perceived, after all. Of course, we have to remember, this is a game. She is playing a game, and I think she is doing it pretty well. Maybe she wants to play Hayden later in the game - have him sort of wrapped around her finger. I don't know. But above all, if we are adults in here - we can express our opinions without someone calling us out and making us feel like an idiot. Please.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yah, giving handjobs to guys you just met is always classy

You must mean on TV right, because I'm sure many women have given and many men have enjoyed a hand job at one time or another? Otherwise, you'd be calling most of the female population unclassy.

If the two people under the blankets would have been liked, then I doubt this discussion would be happening.

You must mean on TV right, because I'm sure many women have given and many men have enjoyed a hand job at one time or another? Otherwise, you'd be calling most of the female population unclassy.

If the two people under the blankets would have been liked, then I doubt this discussion would be happening.

Did you miss the part of my post that said.... giving a handjob to a guy you just met????? Yes, in real life if I knew a woman who gave a man a handjob after a week, I'd consider her unclassy, being on television just adds to the unclassiness

Okay. I am new to this forum, and I'm trying to be friendly to people here but it seems that all my attempts are in vain somehow. :disappointed: Then I get jumped on for having a different opinion. I really just enjoy watching the show and expressing my opinions with others/ listening to theirs. If this is how a newcomer is treated on this forum, though for having a difference of opinion - I think that's kind of rude. We are allowed to discuss our opinions and have differences of opinions last time I checked AND no one should be made to feel like an idiot. I don't watch the feeds for the simple fact that I like to be held in suspense. I DON'T want to know what's going to happen on the show before I watch the show. But if you saw Kristen doing that with Hayden under the covers under the camera spotlight, I'll take your word on it. I changed my opinion, and she is not as classy as I perceived, after all. Of course, we have to remember, this is a game. She is playing a game, and I think she is doing it pretty well. Maybe she wants to play Hayden later in the game - have him sort of wrapped around her finger. I don't know. But above all, if we are adults in here - we can express our opinions without someone calling us out and making us feel like an idiot. Please.

I am not jumping on you, just pointing a couple of things out. When you reply to a post and ask for proof, then you're probably going to get a response, and perhaps one that might sound a little terse, because many of us here do watch the live feeds and we see lots of things happen. If you don't watch the live feeds, you might just try asking in a different way, like....."I don't get the live feeds, is that something you saw on feeds or BBAD"? and you'd probably get a little different response.

Again, not being mean, just trying to help you out.

Did you miss the part of my post that said.... giving a handjob to a guy you just met????? Yes, in real life if I knew a woman who gave a man a handjob after a week, I'd consider her unclassy, being on television just adds to the unclassiness

Did she do this during the time when Hayden was HOH or after? If during HOH, that might have been part of her strategy even to keep Hayden from putting her on the block instead of Rachel and Brenden?

I am not jumping on you, just pointing a couple of things out. When you reply to a post and ask for proof, then you're probably going to get a response, and perhaps one that might sound a little terse, because many of us here do watch the live feeds and we see lots of things happen. If you don't watch the live feeds, you might just try asking in a different way, like....."I don't get the live feeds, is that something you saw on feeds or BBAD"? and you'd probably get a little different response.

Again, not being mean, just trying to help you out.

I know, darlin. Wasn't accusing you. Just have had a stressful week and being on here is part of how I like to unwind.

Did she do this during the time when Hayden was HOH or after? If during HOH, that might have been part of her strategy even to keep Hayden from putting her on the block instead of Rachel and Brenden?

I know, darlin. Wasn't accusing you. Just have had a stressful week and being on here is part of how I like to unwind.

It was after Hayden was HOH

The young adult population does things ten million times worse than that. Hell, they're out there boinking complete strangers the first night they meet. What Kristin and Hayden did (if they did it) was pretty tame in today's world.

Yes, I did, but in the real world most girls today do more in less time. One night stands are not uncommon.

I just don't get the big deal because I am sure BB took those women/men who said they would get under the covers and do things with other hgs. They need this stuff for BBAD and the feeds and for those to use their imaginations to tune in again to the CBS show. And while we may not enjoy it, there are others that will only tune in for it.

BTW, I find Kristen and hayden less irritiating because they wanted to do it and did it unlike the torture of Rachel and Brendon with the head kissing and adoring conversation that goes on and on and on. It's like do it already you morons.

Also, any of these gals who get under the covers with any man are either wanting it or teasing them. That's just my opinion.

Yes, I did, but in the real world most girls today do more in less time. One night stands are not uncommon.

I just don't get the big deal because I am sure BB took those women/men who said they would get under the covers and do things with other hgs. They need this stuff for BBAD and the feeds and for those to use their imaginations to tune in again to the CBS show. And while we may not enjoy it, there are others that will only tune in for it.

BTW, I find Kristen and hayden less irritiating because they wanted to do it and did it unlike the torture of Rachel and Brendon with the head kissing and adoring conversation that goes on and on and on. It's like do it already you morons.

Also, any of these gals who get under the covers with any man are either wanting it or teasing them. That's just my opinion.

A girl like Kristen would not put up with a pussy like Brendon she would have ran so fast it would have made your head spin :animated_rotfl:

A girl like Kristen would not put up with a pussy like Brendon she would have ran so fast it would have made your head spin :animated_rotfl:

Kristen is vomit inducing and so is Brendon. Those two are on my list of most hated BB HGs. Has there ever been a thread like that here? I'm going to open one to see other posters most hated.

The young adult population does things ten million times worse than that. Hell, they're out there boinking complete strangers the first night they meet. What Kristin and Hayden did (if they did it) was pretty tame in today's world.

Does that make them classy?

I couldn't really care less what people do in the bedroom or anywhere else and how long they have known people before doing them.... the statement was made that Kristin was acting classier than the other girls in the house and I made a comment that maybe that wasn't true based on her behavior, it wasn't a character assasination..... I actually like Kristin

I don't really see how you couldn't follow what I was saying

I like Kristen now that I have heard her talk for more than 5 minutes.lol I think she was laying low for awhile, maybe? Shoot, I wish I had the live feeds in order to have seen the action under the covers. animated_rotfl.gif

I thought Evil Dick was pretty cool. He just told things like they were. I remember laughing when he told Jen (who would wear those annoying shirts like "Jen-licious" and stuff like that and always talk in first-person :brood: ) off. That was too funny. He was just blunt, but he would tell it like it was.

I can't say that I didn't like Kristen. She never said anything and practically ran from the camera. Then, BAM! I guess she thought, "enough of this chit, it is MY turn; I'll show 'em how it's done." Which she did. I question her alleged actions from the standpoint of my own moral code. It brings no harm, no foul to me, though, and it is her decision. What I do have a major problem with is her choice in men. Gawd, girl. I realize that there was NOTHING to choose from but why didn't you just chill with Ragan as your bud instead of ending-up with such a NOTHING, anyway.

Kristen's Talk Show Premise: DEMURE Ring Girl Goes Wild and Loses Inhibitions.

I still think Kristen rawks!!! YES, she did give him a handjob, I saw it and posted it on the live feeds section. It was AFTER his HoH, from what I have gathered from their conversations, they were sequestered in the same hotel and had seen each other multiple times, prior to the show airing. Kristen is beautiful and I stick to my guns on that. I think all of the women in the house have a feature or two that are beautiful, but Kristen is my favorite...

Yea, but on this forum during BB8 there was a "slugfest' about him :animated_rotfl:

Oh, yeah I lurked in here every now and then and saw it. I saw how bad it was and didn't want to get involved because I was really a big Dick fan and still am. (Pun absolutely intended) :lol:

Yeah. I agree. She is growing on me more. At first I thought she was just kind of boring, really. But I think she's playing it smart by playing it safe now. I think we will see more of Kristen's personality later in the show.

Please no. I've seen enough of it and heard enough of the way she talks to last me a lifetime. I would love to see her go home tomorrow. I hope, I hope, I hope Brit does win HOH and puts her and Kathy on the block or backdoor her ass. Please, please, please. I cannot stand Kristen. I fast forward my DVR to keep from seeing her face and hearing her talk. I wish she would go back to her bat cave and stay there until it's time to evict her.

Archived