Televised Show Discussion

Guest Pecker

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked Kaysar too.  I thought he was very pleasant, and if he was a little paranoid, obviously, it was for good reason.  Howie is obnoxious and a big old sleazebag.  Didn't ya like the subtle shots of the certain other houseguests as they were introducing themselves?  I think CBS was giving a little clue as to who might be pairs????

Mo, I noticed that too. I wonder if it was a hint to us. For those that taped it could you go back (when you get a chance) to that part and see who they pan to when someone is introducing themselves. It will be greatly appreciated. :D

Other comments from the show tonight:

The HOH room is totally this year. It's much bigger with a nice sitting area. It has it's own private bathroom with both a tub and separate shower. In fact, Racheal even mentioned the fact that she has her own toilet. I didn't catch who, but someone said something about her taking a bubble bath.

Near the end of the show Rachael talked about how neither of the nominees made any effort to try to get to know the HOH.

The whole bed issue never seemed to be resolved. I don't think anyone from this season watched season 5 where people shared beds. I thought it was kind of funny how Janelle didn't seem to comprehend that if she took a sleeping bag then 1 person would have to sleep on the floor with no blanket whatsoever.

Following the above thread:

I really like Eric. I'm not sure about the girls yet. Janelle reminds me somewhat of Holly from last year.

I was rather startled that they've barely been in the house and already a couple people didn't like how flirtateous Jennifer is.

Other than a couple of knowing smiles as the houseguests approached each other at the entrance, I have yet to figure out which pairs know each other from outside of the show.

Keep in mind, CBS told them they could tell the other HG's what ever they wanted to. They do not have to be truthfull at all.......... it's part of his game to lie, so be it. But soon or later it will catch up to him.

Who knows....... it might work out well for him.

I can't stand HOWIE!!!! He just pisses me off......... he reminds me of a guy a dated........ I kicked him in the balls and told him off, man if I was in that house with him I would put a pillow over his face!!!

What is so threatening about a Loss Pervention Manager (Michael) and what exactly is that LOL

Eric is way to spastic for me...he is trying to hard too fast. He won't last long..which brings me to my early fav from watching Maggie. Poor Maggie her partner sucks!

nothing else much to say I hope Kaysar doesn't go he is hot :oops:

I think no matter how they feel about them individually, they will feel awkward voting off the Iraqi in the first round. They'll feel like they're being racist.

BigWorm Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:10 pm

No.... next thursday than it's tues thurs and sat

Nope there is a show Tuesday according to my Direct TV guide... Julie always says I'll see you back here in one week when the new HoH is crowned, because it's a live show... Tuesdays and Saturdays aren't live thus no Julie... Hope this helps...

Julie said at the end there's no show on Tuesday. There is one next Thursday and she said it will than go to its normal summer schedule.

Nope there is a show Tuesday according to my Direct TV guide... Julie always says I'll see you back here in one week when the new HoH is crowned, because it's a live show... Tuesdays and Saturdays aren't live thus no Julie... Hope this helps...

yeah that is what I was thinking she was always confusing people last season LOL what got me is the announcer said the pairs would be revealed tuesday and she said thursday

And Julie didn't say there was no show tuesday..but she didn't say there was either ;)

When they were showing Rachel in the HOH room, just before they went to a commercial, it looked like a computer on the desk behind her. Did anyone notice this? My g/f thinks I am crazy. Ok she always thinks I am crazy, but that's another story.

It was around the 38 minute mark. TiVo is a wonderful invention.

I really believe that's a stereo of some sort... In the pictures we got before the show aired from the house tour it showed earphones with it...