Televised Show Discussion

Guest Pecker

Guest LaydeeJ

Don't worry your not crazy I happened to see it too. I don't understand why they have a computer because I thought they aren't allowed to use any form of communication..It could be a stereo but I swore i saw a mouse beside it.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have it on tape .. and they show sarah discovering it .. right after janelle makes her announcement they pan to michael's face ..

Please let that be creative editing ..

I don't want Kaysar and Michael to go. I am sooooooooo rooting for them.

Guest baileyboo

well gambit could possibly be right because dont forget about them being able to write in a blog when they're head of household. I'm not exactly sure what post this was in but it was supposedly confirmed in an article by CBS so maybe it was a stereo or maybe it was a computer...Dun DUn DUN

I am looking at the paused video right now. It is the scene where she has both her hands pulling her hair back at the 38 minute mark. Behind her to her left is a white panel that is almost upright (flat panel monitor) and what looks like a keyboard and mouse. Then it goes to commercial.

edit by cbsguy: In regards to the official HOH blog (for those of you who haven't watched the episode yet), look on the HOH desk when the person who won gets the room...

that came from the RealityBBQ site. It's the HOH Blog.

Diet I don't think that was Sarah that discovered the bedroom I think it was Rachelle. Could you look at your tape again for me please.

I think u are right I will go look at mine now ;)

okay went and looked it was Rachel..They show her looking surprised and saying NOOO!! she is wearing a red bikini top. right after that they show her in a red tank top going into the room

I'm looking at the 37 minute mark and they show it. It's a computer. Sarah is holding a big green pillow, Rachel is walking out of the bathroom and Janelle is in the lower right hand corner of the screen. The computer is just above Janelle in the shot.

I think it would be a smart move to vote Alshea out. First, it would preserve the Orange Team Alliance (the OTA). Second, it would preserve the female majority 7-6. Third, it would knock the wind out of Eric's They're out to get us freak-out.

Fuskie

Who also predicts Rachel will keep knowledge of the secret room to herself and when she leaves HoH will tell the secret to her two closest friends...

Guest TaintedHalo1029

why is it that big brother isn't live...they say it but how could it be when all the stuff they were showing at the end already happened? or maybe its just me. Srry I pick everything apart,

*~*Ashley*~*

Julie said at the end there's no show on Tuesday. There is one next Thursday and she said it will than go to its normal summer schedule.

I'm bad!!! There is a show next Tues just a different time and hour later. Sorry Guys!!

Julie said at the end there's no show on Tuesday. There is one next Thursday and she said it will than go to its normal summer schedule.

I'm bad!!! There is a show next Tues just a different time and hour later. Sorry Guys!!

tis okay lol I didn't know,

Julie is sneeky like that

Guest Dylesia

I saw the previews...Beau has some excellent modeling moves! LOL! I didn't see the segment with Janelle discovering a pair, but either Sarah or Rachel discovered the secret room after Rachel found the spy came. It was in a black and white wall, but all I know is some girl with dark hair discovered it. I wonder is Beau gay, I mean he acts like it, but I don't really go by the way people act, because maybe he just...u know...acts like that, but then again.................

Oh yeah, I feel sorry for Kaysar, he looks as if he'd be the first or second outie, but Ashlea should've atleast made an effort to talk to Rachel and maybe she wouldn't be up for eviction. Don't you guys think Rachel has a keen resemblance to Erica from BB3 (I think it was the 3rd season):?:

Guest baileyboo

oh yeah...i forgot about them but now that i think about it she really does kind of remind me of erica but yeah i do think beau is gay because on every reality show they usually have a gay and im pretty sure he is because somone was like "hmmm wonder who the gay is but i still like him blah blah" so yeah

Beau is Gay and so is Ivette... There is only one show a week that is live... Thursday... Tonights show wasn't live... It was pre taped... because it's the first show...

Guest Dylesia

It was a computer. The head of household is able to create an internet blog with their experiences in the house that will be posted on the internet. I'm not sure when that will occur, but I know they also get a digital camera to take pictures. When does the fantasy game start?

Guest ranster627
Nope there is a show Tuesday according to my Direct TV guide... Julie always says I'll see you back here in one week when the new HoH is crowned, because it's a live show... Tuesdays and Saturdays aren't live thus no Julie... Hope this helps...

The announcer said Tuesday ... and Julie for Thursday ... I believe Tuesday!

I want to know this as well, here is what i know

Blue Team:Beau, Eric, Kaysar, Ashlea

Orange Team: Sara, Howie, April, James, Rachel

Thats all i'm sure about, and i know orange team won the food. I think Maggie was on orange?

I thought the show got off to a great start and I already have two people I really dislike ei Howie and Eric. I think if the others are smart they'll look at both these two and see them for the theats they are at least physically because neither sounded to bright. IMHO

Guest stacy_bb6

i write down all the imported stuff from the show so if u miss anything just email me or go to my message board and ask and i'll tell u ans show u any pics u like to see.

on blue team who lose was kaysar, ivette, jennifer, eric,beau,ashlea,michael

on the orange team who won was howie,maggie,april,james, janelle, rhachel, sarah

rachel won hoh