Winner: Want/Think

King123

Which HG do you WANT to win?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you WANT to win (not necessarily fav.)

• Chima
    • Jeff
    • Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Jessie
    • Lydia
    • Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Russell
  2. 2. Who do you THINK to win (not necessarily fav.)

• Chima
    • Jeff
    • Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Jessie
    • Lydia
    • Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Russell

I would love to see Jeff win because he's a great guy and I think he would do good things with the money.

I think Michelle could win it because of her brains.

Chima is very smart and she is good at physical comps. I think with the girl alliance idea she has going they will get rid of the guys and she will win at the end with the comps.

I think it's way too early to choose. Things can change in that house in the blink of an eye and to make an assumption as to who would win right now would be futile IMO. :)

I know, thats why I wanted to do this poll cause it will be fun to see how much our opinions change between now and the finale.

It's true that things change fast in the house. Having a poll now and other ones in following weeks will show us how much our opinions change. Fun stuff!

I think if Jordan makes final two,she will win against anybody.

If it's J & J, I see Jeff winning, cuz he's protecting her throught the game (So Far)

Anyways, I picked Jeff in both scenarios...

Getting her to final two might be a problem. It will depend on the style of competitions. She's not as familiar with the show, though she did watch a couple seasons before going into the house. Her memory is not the greatest and I'm not sure she could win competitions based on that. We're getting to the point in the game where some of the competitions will be about things in the house. Don't know how well she would do there.

I WANT Jeff to win b/c he has played the game with the best integrity, he won PoV to remove himself from the block, he gave HoH to Russell to create a new ally AND he will use the Coup to throw the house upside down!

I THINK Michelle will win, based on her PoV wins so far & her intelligence.

I want Jeff to win.

Right now Jeff is sitting in a great position to win.

This week the only wrench in the plan would be Natalie winning HoH. :giggle:

Once Jeff uses the Coup D' Wizard, several people will be beholden to him. At least for a while. Only Chima or Nat could throw a wrench in it.

Kevin is so far off the radar, he may make it quite far and with Jessie Chima and Nat possibly being in the Jury house, Jeff has a slim chance of not winning with Jessie and Nat in everyone's ear.

I actually voted for who I hate to win. I think if Chima doesn't explode on Thursday she'll tough it out to prove herself. Just a bad gut feeling, sorry.

Jeff is who I WANT to win, don't get me wrong!!!

Archived