Winner: Want/Think

King123

Which HG do you WANT to win?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you WANT to win (not necessarily fav.)

• Chima
    • Jeff
    • Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Jessie
    • Lydia
    • Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Russell
  2. 2. Who do you THINK to win (not necessarily fav.)

• Chima
    • Jeff
    • Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Jessie
    • Lydia
    • Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Russell

I don't mean to hi-jack this thread but is there a place where I could go back and watch the first 3 seasons?

BB3 is actually available on DVD, you can order it at CBS or even Amazon...

ETA: Sorry, I saw the 3, and automatically thought BB3... I have seen people selling sets on Ebay also...

i think chima/kevin has the inside track to victory if either made it to the end

as the way things stands now

but in bb things can change on a dime as folks are force to turn against themselves

if jordan/lydia made it to the end both better hope to god they have a few comp wins under their belt " only dr. will gets away with win with not winning comps"

but i wonder how much the we want a girl to win thinking will play into who wins if it is a guy vs girl in the end

russell idk but with this group the ed tactic may not be best strategy

jeff coup may work against him if he made the end

jordan she needs to win something so it doesnt look like she just sail to the end

nat if she made it to the end her issue will be a 4 vote

lydia same as jordan

michelle will hg give her credit for how she played the game

i think chima/kevin has the inside track to victory if either made it to the end [ I think they are Both doing very well so far.. more and more Im starting to appreciate Gameplay more then Personal reasons. And I actually Like Kevin.. And Chima is moving up on my list]

if jordan/lydia made it to the end both better hope to god they have a few comp wins under their belt " only dr. will gets away with win with not winning comps" [i def. think they Wont vote for Lydia if she doesnt win any.. BUT I think since Jordan is so likable, people would vote for her to win... especially against Kev,Lydia,Russ,Michelle,... If she is up against Chima, Jessie, or Natalie It will be a little harder, cause they will have at least have each other's votes]

russell idk but with this group the ed tactic may not be best strategy [He doesnt have a Ed tatic really... He just gets mad and outrages... Dick was like that 24/7.. Russell just gets mad a blows up, so nobody knows what to think about him.. so I def. think he just has anger problems, unlike Dick who was just like that all the time]

jeff coup may work against him if he made the end [ Def. could.. this Jury is Bitter! probably the most bitter in history..But Jessie always says he will vote on gameplay.. I doubt it but who knows?]

michelle will hg give her credit for how she played the game[ I think she is playing a Great game.. She is lying, and people arent doubting it for a sec... The entire house was against her, now they are with her... with the exception of Russ... I like her game play, and I think she will be a easy win if she makes it.. based on gameplay, though they will vote personally.]

Great post UVP.

I think Chima will be one of the next to go , get evicted, especially if J or J win hoh, or Russell, she has some ppl against her for sure

Archived