Friday, August 7th

joyami

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Jeff may just be respecting Jordan's wishes in the house............geez, she got all bent out of shape over her grampa seeing a kiss.

The ONE thing they ALL know & Jessie said truthfully in this game was one night when Russ made a comment about "getting booty" from Jordan..........Jessie said immediately, she's NOT that kind of girl.

We all think it's cute but Jordan's mention a few times that she is concerned they will edit them as a sleazy showmance.

So sad, Jeff just told Jordan that they would probably lose contact once they left the house but might keep in touch through texting.

Looks like they are just friends.

I was watching both BBAD and the feeds...when was this said? I didn't catch it! Anyone have a flashback time?

I hope they never see the inside of the jury house

My thoughts exactly! No jury house for those two.

I think Jeff may just be respecting Jordan's wishes in the house............geez, she got all bent out of shape over her grampa seeing a kiss.

I agree, you can tell he's a gentleman. Just like when Michelle had her breakdown and he was right there with Jordan making sure she was ok. It just makes him even more lovable, it that's even possible...LOL!

I love how they don't have to be up each others asses all the time. They can be flirty but they aren't all over each other being gross.

REQUIREMENTS COMPLIANCE STATEMENT:Records attesting that all visual depictions in this broadcast, produced July through September of 2009, of actual sexually explicit conduct are of persons who were over 18 years of age at the time the depictions were created, have been compiled and are maintained as required by 18 U.S.C.

You never know what the future holds but my guess for J & J would be a negative. Jordan has never appeared that into Jeff to me. I think he has been a diversion for her. The girl is young but she is still immature for 22. It is almost like she has lived in a bubble. She can be such a ditz sometimes. Jeff is both too intelligent and street savy. Gnat was saying Jeff was cute and Jordan was rolling her shoulders and the look on her face was like she didn't think so. It's been nice for both of them to have a friend in the house.

I don't buy for one minute she is worred about grandpa!! Wonder if gramps was watching when she gave the camera people her full frontal flash (it was longer than a flash though) in the HoH bathroom?? Have a feeling she knows more about sex than she lets on and I believe she got her heart broken big time. :sadangel:

Jordan told someone the other day she had not had sex since she broke up with the guy who broke her heart a year or more ago.

IMO, Jeff is probably single because he enjoys being free and easy.

Unlike Lydia w/Jesse, Jordan is not so needy she will gladly give it up to Jeff knowing it is only a Booty Call.

Also, they could both be good friends but playing up the Showmance angle as per DR's prompting.

You never know what the future holds but my guess for J & J would be a negative. Jordan has never appeared that into Jeff to me. I think he has been a diversion for her. The girl is young but she is still immature for 22. It is almost like she has lived in a bubble. She can be such a ditz sometimes. Jeff is both too intelligent and street savy. Gnat was saying Jesse was cute and Jordan was rolling her shoulders and the look on her face was like she didn't think so. It's been nice for both of them to have a friend in the house.

I don't buy for one minute she is worred about grandpa!! Wonder if gramps was watching when she gave the camera people her full frontal flash (it was longer than a flash though) in the HoH bathroom?? Have a feeling she knows more about sex than she lets on and I believe she got her heart broken big time. :sadangel:

You would be surprised at how quick those BB cameras are at frames per sec and I am not sure you can say proof positive that Jordan was posing for it ;)

I was watching both BBAD and the feeds...when was this said? I didn't catch it! Anyone have a flashback time?

Concerning above, and J & J. I didn't catch Jeff either saying anything to Jordan about just not seeing each other after the show. When did this happen? Please and thanks. I just read about it this morning on the threads, and was like, what?

Jeff said last week about "slop" ya make lemonade out of lemons. We'll see how he holds up, but slop a good excuse for being a little cranky, and hiding The Coup he holds.

Question again - does anyone know when Jeff told Jordan not seeing each other after the show? I didn't catch this on BBAD and only read it this morning.

Jesse & Natalie get to see a movie, I guess the one with Jeremy Piven?

Jeff, Jordan are have nots. Two others, not sure who they are yet. They get limes and liver voted by America.

but slop a good excuse for being a little cranky, and hiding The Coup he holds.

Watching Nat & Jesse eat all week will fire him up even more....hopefully!

EDIT-guess Jordan is not a have not, shes eating now. I hear Jeff tell her...but we lost!

I'm wondering if it is wise for Jeff to use the coup if it's Russell and Lydia on the block. Russell needs to go eventually and that way Jeff doesn't put a big target on his back.

I don't know...is it worth it just to get Jessie out now? (I don't think he'll win either way.)

Archived