Friday, August 7th

joyami

I think that it would be in Jeff's best interest to get rid of Natalie first. I don't think he realizes she's the head of the C/J/N alliance.

Personally, I see Chima as the head...........she's not taking orders from anyone

:offtopic: I hate that they make us wait 'till midnight on the west coast to see BBAD when it's being filmed at 9 and shown on the east coast........at least HBO let's us watch the east coast channel.........sorry, had to vent!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Personally, I see Chima as the head...........she's not taking orders from anyone

:offtopic: I hate that they make us wait 'till midnight on the west coast to see BBAD when it's being filmed at 9 and shown on the east coast........at least HBO let's us watch the east coast channel.........sorry, had to vent!

I am on the west coast and BBAD comes on from 9pm - midnight. I am watching it right now.

My BBAD does not come on until midnight. (3 hour delay)

Hmmmm, I have DirectTv and am watching it right now... Guess it depends on your cable provider, since I am also on the west coast...

I have cox :brood: ...............and knowing you can watch it early makes me even madder :furious:...........I'm calling tomorrow............I'm going to take a lesson from Chima and scream & yell 'till I get my way :angry2:

(seriously, I might just call & ask WHY)

Archived