Friday, August 7th

joyami

Jeff said last week about "slop" ya make lemonade out of lemons. We'll see how he holds up, but slop a good excuse for being a little cranky, and hiding The Coup he holds.

Question again - does anyone know when Jeff told Jordan not seeing each other after the show? I didn't catch this on BBAD and only read it this morning.

Shipp, it may have been on the live feeds after BBAD. I watched BBAD and then the feeds but it was around 3 am. Jeff was playing pool and Jordan was sitting near the pool table. When the feeds went to them, Jordan was asking him if they would see each other after BB was over and if they would keep in touch. He said, probably text for a while they we will all get on with our own lives. She seemed a bit sad about it to me. He then went on to say, we will probably text a lot.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to another LFU wp Jordan was host at comp today is an a Have. Russ, Michele, Jordan (and possibly Lydia) are four have nots. Jordan, Chi and Russ may get to see movie too. In past HGs who host Food Comps (when they do) become Haves.

Our LFU just said Michele, Jeff, Lyd, Kev are havenots...michele and jeff will be sharing a bed....Oh, man!!!

So who knows WTF is up?

Russel and Jeff just shook on an official alliance. This is great! We already know Russel and Jeff are men of their words. Russel is pissed Jesse knew he was going up and said nothing. Russel is done with that side of the house. Jeff said if he wins PoV he's taking Russel down.

I cannot wait until Thursday when Jeff uses the CDT!

I trust Russell if he shook on it, but...........hmmmm.........Russell does flip flop. Anyway Russell is not Jeff's target me, if Jeff used "The Coup". Course Russes doesn't know about that, "The Coup".

Well, I am going to be in the audience on Thursday when Jessie gets evicted. There is going to be 4 of us. I am soooooooooooooo excited.

nannny nannny Poo Poo

Shipp, if you go to the flashback, go to August 6th start at 10:15pm. Thats when they are talking by the pool table. Jordan is watching Michelle and Jeff play. It has to be some time between then and 11:30.

But the best part is at 11:02pm. They are talking about what they are going to do right after they get out. Jordan walks by Jeff, smacks her butt up against his crotch and walks off. Then Jeff says "I'm going to get a hotel room with Jordan". LMAO!! Of course Jordan is like "JEFF"! Saying that nothing will happen and Michelle is like..."yeah right", with no cameras.

Butt to crotch shot!

872009075030pm.jpg

Well, I am going to be in the audience on Thursday when Jessie gets evicted. There is going to be 4 of us. I am soooooooooooooo excited.

nannny nannny Poo Poo

That's great, Marty! WTF did the audience applaude so wildly when Ronnie came out last night? Or were they just glad to see him evicted? Will you guys not be allowed to boo, jeer, hiss?

Jeff just asked Russell if Jesse and Natalie were up together, would he vote out Jesse.

WOOFUCKINGHOO...he is so gonna put them up!

Jammer thanks for the J & J info. Pic too.

You are very welcome!

Marty....how exciting! I bet they don't allow you guys to boo, and tell you you have to applaud. Which sucks!

That is exciting Marty, we will look for you.

Snancypants will be there too and 2 other friends from Ca.

We are all going to meet up and drive in together and then go out to dinner after the show.

whaaaaaaa whaaaaaaa I want to go too...why didn't I plan my trip home for this time of year :crybaby:

You gotta tell us what you all will be wearing so we can pick you out of the audience! Go as Red Hat Ladies.....lol

Archived