Friday, August 7th

joyami

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeff better be careful with what he says about "taking Russ down"........he's getting close to going over the line & letting the coup out.............all this talk about the POV when he may not even play in POV..........he needs to cool it IMO

Jeff better be careful with what he says about "taking Russ down"........he's getting close to going over the line & letting the coup out.............all this talk about the POV when he may not even play in POV..........he needs to cool it IMO

Maybe it's his way of telling her, without actually telling her... but, it is Jordan (Who I adore BTW) but, he might just wanna go talk to the wall first, and my $$$ would be on the wall getting it before Jordan...

i wonder if he let the cat out of the bag would bb take it away

so will Jeff make a deal with Russ and Lydia and put up Jessie and Gnat?? Please Jeff !! form a Kevin/Lydia/Russell/Michelle/Jeff/Jordan alliance and then vote out the remaining trifecta of Chima/Jessie/Gnat lets see how the POV plays out...cannot take the Chima guffaw afterevery stupid admission she shares..hope its buh bye to Nat/Jesse/Chima..Jeff do us proud lol!

i see lydia and kevin rejoining chima and nat once jessie goes

as crazy as it sounds

How can Jeff make a deal IF he's not allowed to tell he has the power? ^_^ He's going to just have to hope they love him for it afterward............I don't think Lydia will EVER vote Jessie out, she'd probably "hand" him first place.

yes, he would lose the power.

idk bb like to bend the rules when fan favs are involve :animated_rotfl:

I think that it would be in Jeff's best interest to get rid of Natalie first. I don't think he realizes she's the head of the C/J/N alliance.

If Jessie leaves, Chima/Natalie/Lydia/Kevin will team up to get rid of Russell/Jeff. Michele and Jordan will float to the end.

If Natalie leaves, the glue holding Chima/Jessie together will be gone.

Who knows? Maybe I'm overthinking.

I just hope Jeff seriously thinks about the consequences of using the coup d'etat. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad getting Russ out this week.

Nat's not as likely to win a comp as Jesse in my opinion... To me it's best to get rid of Jesse now while youhave the chance, and then get Nat next time...

I agree Yana, Jess needs to go first then Gnat, but Comlydia will ask to be evicted to go "hook up" with Jess for a week alone. Or there will just be a fight between the 2 to see who can get evicted just to be with him.

Just a question, hasn't it been in the past that they have an eviction on Thursday with the first Juror and then by Sunday or Tuesday, they evict another hg so the first won't be alone that long?

LMAO, Jeff called to the DR right after leaving HOH. Jesse says he has the power! Natalie tells Jesse he's being paranoid and that she KNOWS Jeff doesn't have the power. Jesse says "just watch when he takes Russell off and puts me up". She says that even if he did have it, he won't use it because he's not up. Chima and Natalie laughing at Jesse for being paranoid.

Natalie won't be laughing come Thursday nite!!! She better play hard for that POV.

Once Jeff uses the coup, Chima will be p*****...........I would rather see her left with the brat (who is ALL talk no action)than an angry Jessie...........he would stick to Chima like glue AND for sure bring Lydia.

I think that it would be in Jeff's best interest to get rid of Natalie first. I don't think he realizes she's the head of the C/J/N alliance.

If Jessie leaves, Chima/Natalie/Lydia/Kevin will team up to get rid of Russell/Jeff. Michele and Jordan will float to the end.

If Natalie leaves, the glue holding Chima/Jessie together will be gone.

Who knows? Maybe I'm overthinking.

I just hope Jeff seriously thinks about the consequences of using the coup d'etat. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad getting Russ out this week.

I think once jessie is gone lydia (and kevin) won't stay with nat/chima

Archived