Lydia

CeCiMom

Lydia's game play is just plain stupid. Even Kevin realizes how dumb she is:

Lydia tells Kevin if she gets HOH next week, she'd put Chima and Nat up, and would want Chima out. She explains that Jess will vote to keep Nat, J/J will vote out Chima and Kevin needs to vote out Chima, in which he rolls his eyes at Lydia.

She wants Nat to stay and Kevin asks why and Lydia says b/c Nat hasn't nominated her but Chima has. Kevin is totally confused and asks why Lydia would want to keep someone that wants her out (Nat). Kevin is not pleased to hear Lydia's theories.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lydia's game play is just plain stupid. Even Kevin realizes how dumb she is:

Lydia tells Kevin if she gets HOH next week, she'd put Chima and Nat up, and would want Chima out. She explains that Jess will vote to keep Nat, J/J will vote out Chima and Kevin needs to vote out Chima, in which he rolls his eyes at Lydia.

She wants Nat to stay and Kevin asks why and Lydia says b/c Nat hasn't nominated her but Chima has. Kevin is totally confused and asks why Lydia would want to keep someone that wants her out (Nat). Kevin is not pleased to hear Lydia's theories.

from what I gathered from half listening to them this am Lydia/Kevin are pretty sure that Jeff has power, Michelle told Nat the lie on purpose to see how it would get back to Lydia, and that Jessie is probably going to be evicted by Jeff.....

Therefore Lydia wants Chima out, not Nat...she doesn't want Nat in jury with Jesse, but wont say that to Kevin......

from what I gathered from half listening to them this am Lydia/Kevin are pretty sure that Jeff has power, Michelle told Nat the lie on purpose to see how it would get back to Lydia, and that Jessie is probably going to be evicted by Jeff.....

Therefore Lydia wants Chima out, not Nat...she doesn't want Nat in jury with Jesse, but wont say that to Kevin......

That is the smartest thing anyone could be thinking. Though I would love to see Jessie and Nat go, the hgs should be thinking they want to go up against either one of them in the end and have a better chance of winning.

As much as Lydiot irritates me I have to say she was cracking me up in that night-vision clip from the other night when the girls were messing with Jeff.

I LOLed alot during her scary jitter-shuffle-walk-thing in the dark. Reminded me of one of those creepy Japanese horror movies.

Jordan was funny screaming and being freaked out by it. 24pwgzs.gif:lol2:

No one in the house has any idea what the power will do except for Jeff who was filled in by DR.

That's obvious. It's funny that Lydia was soooo sure when talking to Kevin. I'm watching their convo in the green room. Kevin is being a good friend so I hope she listens to him.

I agree, smilychick....after listening to their complete conversation Kevin is being the sensible one. Kevin is one of the most level headed HGs this season...not really a compliment with this bunch.

Was Lydiot completely lying to Kevin about her claim to have "saved him" last month because everyone was after him for his chess piece comments?

It sounded like she was grasping at straws when she told him last night but he was asking why it took so long to tell him.

What gets me, is he's buying her bullsh*t. This girl is once sick chick and why Kevin gives her the time of day, is beyond me.

What gets me, is he's buying her bullsh*t. This girl is once sick chick and why Kevin gives her the time of day, is beyond me.

It pisses me off!

I know I have gotten mad at HG before but it feels like some of these guys are the worst ever! GAH!

It pisses me off!

I know I have gotten mad at HG before but it feels like some of these guys are the worst ever! GAH!

ITA!!

Lydia telling Kevin how sweet Jessie is and he kisses her now. He did this morning.

Then she says to Kevin ... who should we get out first? Jeff or Jordon? Kevin says Jeff.

Lydia telling Kevin how sweet Jessie is and he kisses her now. He did this morning.

Was that before or after the DEED?

Then she says to Kevin ... who should we get out first? Jeff or Jordon? Kevin says Jeff.

Me thinks after Thursday, jeff is going to be kevins NEW best friend..just sayin

Archived