Week 4 Favorite and Least Favorite Houseguests.

Who is your favorite houseguest? least favorite?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite houseguest?

• Chima
    • Jeff
    • Jesse
    • Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Lydia
    • Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Ronnie
    • Russell
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite houseguest?

• Chima
    • Jeff
    • Jesse
    • Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Lydia
    • Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Ronnie
    • Russell

Who is you favorite houseguest? Your least favorite? Have you changed your mind since weeks 1, 2, and 3?

Week 1 results: 143 votes

Favorites - Jeff in 1st place with 31.47 % and Michelle in 2nd with 17.48%, #rd was a 3 way tie between Casey, Jordan, and Kevin with 9.09%.

Least Favorite - Jesse took 1st place with 43.36% and Russell in 2nd with 18.88 %, Natalie took 3rd with 10.49%.

Week 2 results: 164 votes (this week we allowed more than one choice)

Favorites - Jeff with 38.8 %, Jordan in second with 18%, Casey with 14.22 %, and Laura with 11.37%

Least Favorites - Ronnie took the lead with 26.78%, followed by Chima 14.64%, then in a close 3rd is Jesse with 14.23%, and finally Lydia beat Russell for fourth place with 13.81%. (Russell only had 12.97%)

Week 3 results: 145 votes

Favorites - Jeff continued in 1st place with 57.93 %, Jordan in 2nd with 20.69%, and 3rd went to Casey went 7.59%.

Least favorite - Jesse in 1st with 42.76%, 2nd is Natalie 21.38%, and in 3rd it is Ronnie with 15.86%.

jeff looks like he will have a perfect season in that poll

my fav is good gameplay outside of producers interference

has been as long as i have been here

Russell is still my favorite

Jessie is still my least favorite

I am really starting to change my mind about Russell. Maybe he's not as bad after all. But Jeff still favorite.

My favorites in this order:

1. Natalie - She is a pitbull and I am loving it!

2. Jesse - He is playing the game this year. It is all about the numbers!

3. Chima - always been a favorite. Underdog no one knew she had it in her. She is also in a good position

4. Ronnie - He is a snake, everyone knows it and he is still in the game.

5 Russell - He is sneaky and he is playing the game!!!

Least Favorite in this order:

1. Lydia - Lies too much and throws EVeryone under the bus..allies or not!

2. Kevin - Because he is with Lydia. I just hope he finds out that Lydia has been throwing him under the bus and cut her loose than maybe I will like him.

3. Michelle - She is wishy washy and a freak always talking about her sex life or body parts

4. Jeff - He is not playing the game! He knew him and Jordan were in trouble and yet he still gave up the HOH..Now America is going to have to bail him out..

5. Jordan- Same as above with Jeff. They are not playing the game. They whine and complain that the others are not bullies, however, they are not doing anything about it but lying down and doing nothing...I would have least tried to team up with another couple like Lydia and Kevin who has been trying to break away from the other click and grab Michelle and form my own team. But Jordan and Jeff are not doing anything but flirting with one another... Play the game or go home!

My favorites in this order:

1. Natalie - She is a pitbull and I am loving it! [she is jumpin in the middle of everything only because she has been safe every week. lets see what happens when Jeff wins HOH]

2. Jesse - He is playing the game this year. It is all about the numbers! [The only game he is playing is that EVERYBODY else is idiots.. he wouldnt last in ANY other season (proof, season 10).. they think he has experience so they stick to him]

3. Chima - always been a favorite. Underdog no one knew she had it in her. She is also in a good position [she is annoying has Heck! But she is playing a good game.. so I will leave this one alone]

4. Ronnie - He is a snake, everyone knows it and he is still in the game.[Still in the game? There has only been 3 evictions... He is a coward! He hid in his room longer than anybody in the history of the show! and he is leaving this week!]

My Least fav. to my favorite

Natalie

Ronnie

Jessie

Lydia

Chima

Kevin

Michelle

Russell

Jeff

Jordan

Jordan and Jeff are playing a good game! Jordan is NOBODY'S threat! Why would she win games, and give other people a reason to vote her out?

Jeff has won when he needed too.. and he was smart enough to give up this HOH to russ for safety, and now he can play for HOH next week...

I really don't see how anyone can think Gnatalie or Chimapet are doing a good game when they really haven't won anything or made any strategic moves.

Chima won the movie with Casey (ooh...ahhh...big woop) and Gnat is Jesse's pilot fish (those fish attached to sharks) who just hangs on to him feeding off his scraps.

They both just follow their leader and do as his lordship requests.

They're really no different than Kevin or Jordan as far as winning anything goes.

Natalie - She is a pitbull and I am loving it! [she is jumpin in the middle of everything only because she has been safe every week. lets see what happens when Jeff wins HOH]

2. Jesse - He is playing the game this year. It is all about the numbers! [The only game he is playing is that EVERYBODY else is idiots.. he wouldnt last in ANY other season (proof, season 10).. they think he has experience so they stick to him]

3. Chima - always been a favorite. Underdog no one knew she had it in her. She is also in a good position [she is annoying has Heck! But she is playing a good game.. so I will leave this one alone]

4. Ronnie - He is a snake, everyone knows it and he is still in the game.[still in the game? There has only been 3 evictions... He is a coward! He hid in his room longer than anybody in the history of the show! and he is leaving this week!]

:box: Here we go again :lol:

Natalie, I agree that she needs to keep her mouth shut and not show her cards! But while she is jumping in the middle of things, people are giving her information.. So it works for her.

Jesse - But Jesse is playing the game..It is not his fault he has the numbers. BB brother is a numbers game...I thought Jesse would be out week 2. He should have a huge target on his back!!! Instead they are attacking others.. He has Lydia telling everything the other side said, although she thrown him under the bus...but who has she not thrown. Natalie protecting him...He put Chima up first week and she is protecting him. Russell is protecting him by keeping him safe this week. Casey was going to protect him.. IF I was in the house I would have been targeting him.. and strategizing... It is a numbers game.

Ronnie is still in the house and he might make it through this week ....Michelle is the deciding vote! unless they tell Kevin how Lydia has been throwing him under the bus... he might turn.

You have been talking about BB being unfair.. they brought back Jessie.. and made him HOH? how fair is that? they start out in their clique with the most people,and they are all safe the first week?

Ronnie is still in the house and he might make it through this week ....Michelle is the deciding vote! unless they tell Kevin how Lydia has been throwing him under the bus... he might turn.

Michelle is 100% not using the veto.. and will vote out ronnie... he will leave.. i am positive..Michelle is in a new allaince with Jordan and Jeff... and she is ok with being the 3rd person..

Sign up for the feeds, and watch it all unfold live at this link, so you can see it with your own eyes... its not going to happen.

http://www.real.com/bigbrother?eos=true&am...3_10429381_BB11

. ronnie played a horrible game, and so now he is leaving before Jury.. and their is NO WAY kevin will vote out lydia.. NO WAY.. he doesnt have anybody else first off, and he doesnt know Lydia has been trying to get him out..

You have been talking about BB being unfair.. they brought back Jessie.. and made him HOH? how fair is that? they start out in their clique with the most people,and they are all safe the first week?

Yeah, but unfair to who? Without that thing Jeff couldnt hide behind his clique and would have been gone the first week. Looks like the BB golden boy benefitted the most from both Grodner and the coup.

Archived