James

Guest ranster627

Guest Shockalot
Does he still stick to the "I'm a teacher" he came out with the first night?  He is definitely following in Will's (BB2) footsteps!  Unreal  :rofl

No. James has admitted he was not a teacher and has come clean about being a Security Guy.

He even explained how he saw Sarah on his first day at work and the next day asked her out.

They have been inseparable ever since.

I had to laugh.. James was saying how Sarah is the opposite of him - She is very emotional and "Im not having any emotions"

Which is why I say he is like Dr.Will - he has absolutey no emotional interest in anyone else (besides Sarah I guess) and it doesnt bother him whatsoever to boldface lie or doublecross anyone.

Not at all.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May I ask a question? I was sort of confused on the live feed when Eric asked Kaysar what kind of doctor he was. Could Eric have been making a reference to Kaysar being like Will and the way they both play the game?

Thanks in advance if anyone has an answer or input to this?

Which is why I say he is like Dr.Will - he has absolutey no emotional interest in anyone else (besides Sarah I guess) and it doesnt bother him whatsoever to boldface lie or doublecross anyone.

Not at all.

I agree however I dont really feel the emotion towards Sara. Not like she is to him, ya know? She seems like she worships the ground he walks on and hes like ... yeah, we're together, ho, hum.

Guest Shockalot
May I ask a question? I was sort of confused on the live feed when Eric asked Kaysar what kind of doctor he was.  Could Eric have been making a reference to Kaysar being like Will and the way they both play the game?  

Thanks in advance if anyone has an answer or input to this?

The Eric Company decided that Kaysar is VERY smart and is a total genius .. so smart that he must be some kind of Doctor.

They all agree he must be a surgeon or something 'super smart'.

So they asked him "Ok Kaysar what kind of Doctor are you?"

Kaysar suggested he was a 'Doctor of Love?" LOL

Not at all.

I agree however I dont really feel the emotion towards Sara. Not like she is to him, ya know? She seems like she worships the ground he walks on and hes like ... yeah, we're together, ho, hum.

Well this thread is about James and I saw your reply but it's reported on the thread that Eric made the comment to Kaysar and Kaysar answered "doctor of love."

May I ask a question? I was sort of confused on the live feed when Eric asked Kaysar what kind of doctor he was.

Guest princessmean1
I said James is this years Dr.Will (BB2)

He sat in with Kaysar and simply straight-faced withouth flinching makes bold  agreements and explains all the insider plans

30 seconds later, James walks up to Eric and Co and boldy, straightfaced explains all of Kaysars plans and explains all the details he and Eric need to go over.

A minute later he is back in 100% agreement with Team Kaysar and spilling all he knows...

James = Extreme Threat to win it all!

i agree w/you totally, I still don't know which side James is on.

Guest Hashman

It says "Member Since July 23 2005", so it was obviously not created by him...some of the pictures and description are likely hoaxes.

It never ceases to amaze me what people will do. Obviously it wasn't James since he was in the house when the profile was created. I Know we (castmembers) open ourselves up to stuff like that but still. How sad and pathetic do you have to be to trash someone like that? A phony account and pics on a gay site? That's just gross. Shame on the person who did it.

Guest DraftKing

This is, by far, the best James has sounded.

For once I'm glad I'm having a case of insomnia so I've been able to hear this. Ivette is speechless right now! I love it.

James is not someone I would be friends with. HOWEVER, I would want him as my lawyer LOL

And April saying I don't need the money you do.. then why did you walk away from your family for 3 months.. give it a break!