James

Guest ranster627

ivette seems to be on erics bad side after the comment she made about getting rid of maggie, eric been talking about getting her out latewly (not to her face only to maggie) so maybe this wised ivette up to help james out eric/maggie, or at least not to dig herself a deeper ditch

not that i want ivette to stay but i'd rather see eric gone cause then ivette will fall like a domino

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It may have been his way of seeing who he could trust... Bad way to do it but still might be what he was doing... Yes he messed up...

Guest princessmean1

I do remember Ivette saying something to Eric to get rid of Maggie, but she doesn't know she is on his bad side b/c she is so far up Eric's behind she can't see it. Baaa!!

I do remember Ivette saying something to Eric to get rid of Maggie, but she doesn't know she is on his bad side b/c she is so far up Eric's behind she can't see it.  Baaa!!

I shudder at the thought of thinking about what is shoved in eric's butt...

It must be wide and deep enough to accomodate (amongst other things):

-A giant stick

-Ivette

-An ego the size of Toronto

-April

-'self-respect'

- his 'f---ing family'...

Guest princessmean1
I do remember Ivette saying something to Eric to get rid of Maggie, but she doesn't know she is on his bad side b/c she is so far up Eric's behind she can't see it.  Baaa!!

I shudder at the thought of thinking about what is shoved in eric's butt...

It must be wide and deep enough to accomodate (amongst other things):

-A giant stick

-Ivette

-An ego the size of Toronto

-April

-'self-respect'

- his 'f---ing family'...

:rofl thats funny!

Guest DraftKing

I would *love* to see an Eric/Ivette falling out and subsequent feud. That would be great. Tremendous. I would thoroughly enjoy it. Especially after Ivette's B.S. speech to Eric in the HOH room about how she and Eric were "cut from the same cloth" etc.

Who would you root for in a feud between Eric and Ivette?  I'd have to think about that one since I don't care for either one of them....  I guess I'd just sit back and hope they brought each other down.

I'd root for neither. It would be amazing to watch though...you hate both..and see both being brought down...

ah...

the joys of speculation...

I read on the Big Brother Live Feed Updates that James was talking to Ivette.  this is what James said earlier::

James: I hate April  

James: She'd sell us all out  

Ivette: Really?  

Later on...  

James: I'm doing some research. Don't say anything to Eric about Maggie for a while. I brought up putting her on the block to him a while ago, and I got a really bad vibe from him. Just don't say anything to him about Maggie for me, for a little bit while I do my research.

Of all the SHEEP for James to say this to, Ivette is going to go straight back to Eric and baaa, I mean blab.

I hope James didn't mess things up to take over as "leader"

James is making a move (or thinking about it) and he's feeling Ivette out. What he doesn't know is that Ivette/April and Beau just had a conversation earlier this evening that they don't trust Maggie. (Similiar to the one Ivette had with Eric but, Eric talked her out of it.) This time she knows she has April and Beau agreeing with her and NOW James just said the above.

Now the interesting this is (to me) Did Eric have James approach Ivette because of Ivette's comments to Eric last night and/or Ivette could sit on this and use it against James if/when she needs to...

Guest Ms Alucard

Yea! They are finally on to Maggie and I bet there will be a split-I bet Ivette will go before Eric, but I could be wrong.

Pics are usually picked up by the Mods and put into the

BB PICTURES thread.

You may see some there later.... maybe not  :roll:

pictures in a picture thread? don't you think thats a bit of a strech? :lol:

hopely you a female lol