Guest ranster627

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ranster627
jamesbb9ea.jpg

Meet James! My new favourite! :wink:

We can only hope that once he opens his mouth, the beauty will not fade. And if it does, we can only hope he keeps his mouth shut! :wink:

Hubba Hubba!

speaking is not a requirement for me! :wink:

Guest ranster627

something tells me Neb he needs the likes of us! lol ... great eye candy though ... I will wait to hear him speak though ... sometimes the written word is not the spoken one!

Just hoping ... :wink:

Lord, thank you for letting James be conservative, and having all of his teeth, also thank you for low rider jeans on men that are supposed to wear them. That man is so hot you could lay him down and fry an egg on that body.

**Myxter...please tell me you know James!!!

Ok .. what's the deal.

CBS's picture of him makes him look like a dork. But all of his survey questions made him seem kinda interesting .. (hey -- he likes Pete Yorn he can't be that bad). And that picture ranster posted ..

Oi. Makes him look like a farm boy, I wouldn't mind having a litle fun with ..

Why is CBS making him look like a dork? Why god why?

Lord, thank you for letting James be conservative, and having all of his teeth, also thank you for low rider jeans on men that are supposed to wear them.  That man is so hot you could lay him down and fry an egg on that body.

**Myxter...please tell me you know James!!!

:rofl

diet..when you went back and looked at his bb picture, did you see it differently?? I sure did. Wow! Cute! Can't wait to see him walk and talk. :lol:

Guest summertyme

Myxster!! Where are you?? Is James the person you know?? Because James is sure the person I'd like to know!!!

yaaaa hoooooo!

Ok, I don't really say yaa hoo in person...just thought it was appropriate for the picture, and the fact that I'm from Texas. We're all expected to be backwoods hicks. :wink:

k, just for fun... take the image you have of James in your mind... and combine it with Cowboy from BB5's voice... hehehe :lol:

Guest Rusty
He's a very right wing conservative...allready ruined for me

Being a right wing conservative is a good thing. I'm glad to see the winners side represented.

Now as far as his looks..............you girls know he is gay.......right?

Being a right wing conservative is a good thing. I'm glad to see the winners side represented.

Being that I am from Georgia and know about 300 Jaycees from that area I will see if any of them know him and if they do I will try to find out if he's gay or not... I don't care one way or the other but I can try to find out... That is if any of my friends know him... Doubt it but they could...

Guest Rusty

Being that I am from Georgia and know about 300 Jaycees from that area I will see if any of them know him and if they do I will try to find out if he's gay or not... I don't care one way or the other but I can try to find out... That is if any of my friends know him... Doubt it but they could...

It was a joke.................All these girls were drewling over hime and there are not to many meen posting on this board............get it..........it was a joke. But then again, he could be gay, we don't know yet. :lol:

It was a joke.................All these girls were drewling over hime and there are not to many meen posting on this board............get it..........it was a joke. But then again, he could be gay, we don't know yet. :lol:

I understand it was a joke, but some will want to know for sure... I was going to see if any of my friends knew him anyway... I think it would be fun to know someone personally (I know we know someone on the boards that know's someone in the house) That know's someone in the house... I found out after last season that one of our distributors from NJ has bought art work by Karen... He didn't know her but he did know her work... and knew where her shop was...

Guest ranster627
Ok for the last time I dont know James!!!

This is not me!!! Thanks for thinking me but Its not me!!! I SO would have told you guys if I knew someone!!!

thanks Nick!) Note from Crazy8: "In his myspace profile, on of the pics says "I miss Miami...". Maybe he knows one of the Miami people."