Luxury Competition

JAS

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I don't think it's right that a jury member

got to go on this luxery trip....Michelle was evicted from

the game so, why should an evictee be able to take part?

I don't agree with that at all....I don't think it's fair to the

ones who are still in the game (ones that have NOT been evicted)......

But, this is just my opinion....

Well, Dan did pick the person who he most likely can convince to vote for him since Michelle is malleable and I guess his keeping it a secret from the other HG's makes it evident that he knows it is sneaky but BB set it up and he did win the comp so if it isn't fair - and I do see your point, Snuggs, and somewhat agree with you, I don't produce the show. If anything, I think it gave the winner of this comp an unfair advantage. It could just as easily have been another HG winning. What I dont understand is why they secret them away and then allow one of them to spend time with a houseguest still in the competition. IMO.

Slimcruz, the only way Michelle would be convinced is if she were offered a Prize (by BB or Dan, I don't care) if she could campaign and make Dan win. Otherwise, she'll go back to the peanut gallery and vote how the heck she wants to!!

Well, I would think that Dan is counting on her not telling the other jury members anything because that could harm him bigtime with votes since he said nothing to his fellow HG's. Who knows what he offered her or didn't offer her. He's not talking. If they all find out then Dan would lose Memphis-Renny-Keesha-Jerry vote for sure. He would certainly lose mine. I really think it was a bad move for BB to do this as it could backfire for Dan.

I've been kind of worrying about that also Slim. You just know that Michelle will blab it to the rest of the jury if she went! I can imagine her being pissed enough to have refused to meet with Dan. But................

I've got to believe that production would threaten the other jury members with losing their stipend or something if they let that tidbit slip during round table! Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part . . . :scared:

Dan said something about the cameras being there so,

I hope they show this on tuesday....Let the other hg's see

how he really spent his time alone....I would lmao....

He can normally cover up pretty good and I would love to

see how he would get outta this one....

I know it won't happen but, a girl can dream can't she?.....lol

They said it would change the game, they did not state that it would be a good change or a bad change. Dan is definitely taking a risk, but I believe its a risk that he has to take to win the game cause as it stands, he is probably going to lose.

I so feel the same as all of you. I guess that is the BIG twist WOOOHOOOO. I hope they do show the house guest and the Jury house where they went and what they did!!!!

If I know Michelle she won't keep her mouth shut (taking someone else's thoughts on this) she will probably say "yeah even Julie lied about Dan be a plant, He was allowed to take me to an Island"

ROTFL!!!! Oh ok! I am feelin kinda stupid right now! I guess I am just as bad... I couldn't help thinkin something nasty out of it! Geeze louise, I was thinking that Dan is in for some serious a$$ whoopins when he gets home from his girl... I wouldn't think of Dan as being like that but when I read it I was just shocked!!!

Hi all...this is my first post. A little something odd with Dan's story. Good thing these folks aren't die hard baseball fans. Wrigley Field is owned by the Tribune Company not an individual. Tribune Company is so deep in the red that if they did own an island they sure as heck would have sold it in a leveraged buyout (gotta avoid those capital gains taxes) to help pay of the whopping 13 billion dollar debt they have.

hmmm.... I know Dan loves to weave stories he thinks will benefit his game or actions (like the 'roulette' thingy) ....

BUT.... WHY would he even throw into the mix that there were 2 places set at the table ????

Besides that - I'm with a lot of you - it wasn't fair to extend taking someone with him to include Jury members ... arrrghhh

Archived