Jerry - Week 9

CeCiMom

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear that Jerry is gonna win this darn game, you watch, Mempuss is a puss, I am laughing at him so hard, what an idiot, and I am happy because he is sooo over confindent that he thinks he could win against an old fart, he is sooo selfish and cold, he gets what he deserves and it ain't no stinkin 500,000 G's,lol

I can't stand Jerry. He is the most obnoxious old fart that I have ever heard. He thinks he knows everything, but doesn't know anything. I thought wisdom was supposed to come with old age! Please. He hasn't been right about one thing that he has talked about. That man is such a jerk. I really can't stand to hear him talk. I can't believe Dan or Memphis would take him to F3 when he has said the most despicable things about them both!

Jerry is 75 years old. It is ridiculous to think that three (and more) people 1/3 his age will relate to him on a close/continual basis for 3 months. It would be more than difficult to do that even with a close relative.

That said, Jerry has some truly obnoxious habits and opinions and remarks and tends to be a real know-it-all but then all things considered, he has done amazingly well on BB10. He has two men (not boys - they are not boys despite some viewers wishing them to be) worried that he might stop them from winning the grand prize.

Like Jerry or not, he has been a significant presence on BB10 and is no more devious than any of the other HG's.

Slim I agree, and last nite Dan was very wrong when he said "What has Jerry done in this game?" to Keesha hello, Jerry has won 2 povs and has a hoh and has been a force in some of the coms. Jerry is steady as she goes, and they are sadly mistaken if they think the jury would not vote for Jerry in certaain situations

I think if Jerry didn't say the vile things he did, or have the disgusting habits he does, I would have liked him as a player. It isn't as tho he skated his way through the game, he's won more comps than others have. But I just can't overlook the creep he is to root for him.

The first HOH was given to Jerry. I can't recall the other ones but one POV was given to him for 4 gold bars.

So really in my eyes he has won one HOH and one POV.

He is a smart man and he could win final HOH if he makes it to the final comp.

If Jerry won this game it would be a shame on the game of Big Brother. uggggg

I think Jerry is playing possum...acting like he is near death and therefore no threat for last comps. If Memphis chooses Jerry over Dan, Dan will cry lots more than Keesha has. I think Dan and Keesha both love Memphis. That is, Keesha once loved Memphis. Dan I think will always love him. As Dan is evicted..."But Memphis...what about our trip together? All those promises we made. That...that thing you made me do with your tiny penis? And I thought I was str8 ALL THESE YEARS..."

Archived