Jerry - Week 9

CeCiMom

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did I say that? Keesha had Mempis's back, but allowed herself to cowtow to a man (Nat's failing). Renny should have got Memphis gone when she could. So if she leaves, I'll get over it. I've learned in this game to not cry over spilt milk. Once a HG is gone, they are gone. It comes down to winning comps when it counts. At this point I would seriously rather Dan win over Memphis.

She did and your right about it all. Winning the comps when you need to so you don't have to depend on your alliance is a must with these shows. Unfortunately, her dry spell, or lack of play seemed to fizzle, but IMO this is a cake walk for those three to get to the final 3. No need to keep Jerry is all I am saying. I just have a feeling that they will cater the comps to him so a 75 old will get to the finale. If so, unless Dan win HOH, he is a goner as well. If not, and the Renegades make it thru this, I am hoping Dan wins it all.

Hi, Vesper, when I said Keesha deserves this...I meant she deserves to get sent home this week. I'd try to never trust anyone. And Memphis really doesn't give one rat's ass about anybody including Dan. Let Memphis get to chose Jerry for F2. And Jerry could get unanimous win. Memphis needs to get off his lazy butt, get a real job and quit living off his GF. How long would half a mil last Memphis anyway?

Memphis would be completely stupid if he votes out Keesha instead of Jerry.

He votes out Jerry and who does he make mad in the jury house? Jerry thats who!

and how many people can Jerry sway in the jury house? 0, since no one really listens or cares about Jerry's opinion. But he votes out Keesha and who do you make mad? Keesha and Renny and who can Keesha sway in votes Renny and Libra. So if he really wants to win this thing then why send Keesha out now? it makes no sense. Besides if Dan wins HoH he will take Memphis (who couldn't win an HoH if his life depended on it), or if Keesha won HoH I think she too would take Memphis as she has always fought harder to protect Memphis than she has Dan because of her crush on him. If he betrays her she will be so mad though. Jerry on the other hand just may take Dan, you never know what that man will do. I really don't think Memphis is thinking this all through with votes and everything. If Memphis does vote out Keesha this week then I hope Jerry wins HoH next week and kicks his big butt out the door!

BB probably wants Jerry in the final 3 because he is the oldest reality contestant.

I dislike Jerry and will not be happy if he stays tomorrow night... but I'm sure he will.

i still think jerrry is leaving

jmho

idk just a feeling

but who knows

jmho

I don't like Jerry, he is so rude. Jerry is also not a likeable person. I think Memphis is wrong to keep Jerry over Keesha, he may just slide thru, which would serve Memphis right. I don't get why Dan and Memphis want to take Jerry's gold bars, I thought on BB anything extra you win, would be taken out of your stipend, so what is the point? I can see Dan wanting to see Memphis take the gold bars because it would make Memphis look bad, very bad..... Memphis should be seeing what Dan is up to, if he doesn't he is very dumb. If i'm wrong about money you win, being taken out of their stipend, please correct me!!!!

Go Jerry, you nose picking obnoxious fool!

Say what you will but the old guy made it to finals and all by himself. And it doesn't matter who tried to be friends with him and who didn't because in the end he carried himself there...it doesn't change a thing that old guy is bringing it on home. You go dude!

I kinda want Jerry to win now too.

Hmmm...comps Jerry could win over Mumpface and Dun.....

Marathon Game of '31'

Korean War Trivia

Bo Diddly Trivia

Nose Picking Marathon...who ever fills a gallon pitcher full of his boogers first WINS BB!!

Although I think that Jerry is playing a pretty good game (it's all relative), I do not want to see him in the F2. And even though he's done it on his own he's just switched sides back and forth which is a form of strategy (granted no one wanted him in their alliance so he didn't have a choice).

I feel that Jerry is very conceited and self-centered based on things that he says and his actions. I find him 100 times more arrogant than Dan or Memphis. He LOVES talking about himself, being 75, being in shape, watching himself on TV, the military groups love him, how funny he is, how great he is, I can go on and on but I can't stand to think about it.

I believe that it's because of his age and people don't see him as a threat is why he is where he is today in the game.

For those of you who want Jerry to win, I hope that he wins for you as it won't surprise me (if Memphis doesn't evict him tomorrow night) but I hope that he doesn't win another red cent UNLESS it all went toward the care of his wife and to make the rest of her life more comfortable.

Archived