Friday, August 22nd

ImIn

Well, I understand Misha. But, it would great to see someone in the house with the moxie to say something like those speeches you wrote. :)

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah I would be committed lol

Too too funny. Unfortunately, I am the same way. Luckily, my husband is very understanding and he doesn't say, "I really wish you wouldn't get so worked up about that show".

Instead, my loving hubby says, "So what happened today on Big Brother?" He then lets me vent and get it out of my system so I can finally sleep. Luckily, he receives certain perks for being so understanding. Its a win-win situation for him. LOL If I can't sleep... he gets a perk. When he's understanding... he gets a perk.

Oooo Ooooo.... new ad for Big Brother:

"Add a few perks (sound of a spring boinging in the background) to your life by becoming completely entangled in the web of lies that gets spun within the Big Brother house. YOU TOO can use its 'wake-me-up-power' to add your OWN showmance... right in the comfort of your own home." (play Big Brother scene... add video of showmances... at night)

Well, I understand Misha. But, it would great to see someone in the house with the moxie to say something like those speeches you wrote.

Ohhh... I'd have the moxie all right. And then I'd get moxied right out of the house because I would be more like Sheila than Dan. LOL

ROFLMAO yeah my husband IS NOT seeing this posting.

He loves the show just as much as I do and get just as pissed off when they make stupid decisions. We will text each other during the day when we are at work and update each other. But no there are no perks for my husband lol

what a cool bunny Marty. and I did love your speeches Misha. I have been at work, are these the noms he is choosing from?? I would be sooo happy if it is true,lol

:jawdrop: But... but... husbands should ALWAYS get perks when they've been good little boys.... err... men.

Fatcat... it is either Jerry and Memphis going up... or it is Ollie and Michelle. One or the other. He was torn about it in the HOH room RIGHT BEFORE THIS INFURIATING TRIVIA CAME BACK ON!!! An HOUR AGO!

oh, so the ceremony is happening now?? oh what fun

too funny about your perks that you give your hubby Misha, I love that,lolol

jerry and memphis on block officially

Thanks UPV, tell us more as you get the news,lol

I hope Jerry wins POV and Michelle gets shown the back door, but hey Memphiss could go too for all I care,lol

Archived