Friday, August 22nd

ImIn

I don't think he thought of it on the ropes. I think he just thought no matter who goes up against one of "my" alliance. I can keep my alliance safe with the tie breaking vote.

After the fact... I think he realized just how much HOllie had gotten out of the deal and he worked his brain to figure out how to make this into his advantage.

I don't know if Dan/Memphis ever got a chance to really sit and talk about this plan yet. But, some of me thinks Dan wants Memphis to be pissed at him so that it throws HOllie/Michelle/Jerry off even more. Then he'll explain to Memphis later what his plan is... but, that's just my opinion.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But, some of me thinks Dan wants Memphis to be pissed at him so that it throws HOllie/Michelle/Jerry off even more.

Thanks for the answer, Ceci! Makes sense, but then when Dan tried to explain it to Memphis, after the fact, the bridge might already be burned and Memphis will think of it as betrayal. He might even go along with Dan's plan, but really be very mad at Dan and seek revenge next week. Dan should tell Memphis first, to avoid this, and Memphis can always act mad.

Very true... Memphis may not forgive Dan for being up as a pawn. Pawns have RARELY ever worked on BB but, they have worked. I just thought of another reason Dan might not talk to Memphis first. He knows Memphis will talk him out of this "plan." :lol:

Wow! I thought Dan made a really bad mistake when he made a deal with Ollie and now Dan made a excellent plan to backdoor Michelle!

Is Memphis aware of Dan's plan yet?

Another thing, If Renny wins POV, do you really think she takes Memphis off the block? She always wants Memphis out of house.

Like Ceci said, it doesn't seem that Dan and Memphis have talked yet. Plus, in convos that Memphis has had with Keesha, it doesn't sound like he's aware.

If Renny won, she'd either take Memphis down b/c they need him to help them, or she can take Jerry down to make it look like she's following Ollie's plan, and Dan puts Michelle up, regardless.

Personally, I would rather see Dan just put HOllie and Michelle straight up. If he knows he's not going to keep a part of the deal... then what's it matter if he breaks the 1st part or the 3rd part.

Dan seeing just how close HOllie/Michelle are is even more reason to put them both straight up.

Tell Jerry he's keeping him off the block and he hopes the favor would be returned.

Keeps his F4 alliance completely safe... only makes 1 enemy. Whichever one of them doesn't get evicted.

If it works, it will be OK, I guess.

Unless I'm missing something, there's no downside for Dan...................if anyone comes down and Michelle gets backdoored, he's still in good with Memphis/K/R...........if Memphis gets booted, he joins with Mich/O/J (which he's already opened the door).............if Jerry goes, he still has Memphis (with ruffled feather)/R/K................as long as he can convince Memphis putting him up is the best way for no one to know they're together, so he doesn't beat him to death :)

If Michelle should win and take Jerry down, he HAS to put up Ollie.

I'm with you CeCi, I would go for the jugular and put Ollie & Michelle straight up. I think Dan is overthinking it.

Honestly... I think the reason Dan has decided to go this direction is because he does NOT trust the Memphis/Michelle alliance. He can't trust Memphis not to go to Michelle and spill all the beans. This is why (imho) he decided to do it this route.

Personally, I would rather see Dan just put HOllie and Michelle straight up. If he knows he's not going to keep a part of the deal... then what's it matter if he breaks the 1st part or the 3rd part.
yep

he is losing both their jury votes anyway once he put up michelle

oolie the idiot says he use veto on jerry lol

Ollie is getting way too confident. He's now talked to Jerry... talked to Michelle... doesn't realize that Dan is a big fan of the spy screen and is watching Ollie conspiring. Ollie's arrogance in trying to make plays is going to be his downfall. I'm sorry, but in the search for $500,000.... who cares whether America likes Dan or not? Honestly... we would have a problem with Dan if he DID go along with his deal. LOL

ollie never learns

that he isnt only hg playing game to win

dan comes off as wannabee WILL

Uh... no. Will was cool and charming and devious. Dan is quirky, odd, silly, and strategic. Compared to April's self-indulgent "I'm just sooo nice...", at least Dan is trying to play the game. He's lining up his pieces and getting the stage set for a very fun week for us.

marty and dan sitting in a tree ...... :wub:

Archived