Friday, August 22nd

ImIn

what a stupid deal just stupid

i thought t was just to keep him and michelle safe

so what is the point of being hoh ???

and this way ollie and michelle can play for next week but he cant

I agree it's stupid deal Dan made. But Dan have a plan. He's planning to backdoor Michelle IF Dan, Memphis, or Keesha win POV. Take Memphis off the block and put up Michelle. I think Memphis knew Dan's plan.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this point if Michelle and Ollie see themselves as being safe they won't try hard for the POV. If there are prizes they will take them instead of the POV. That gives Memphis, Dan, Jerry and Keesha more of a change to win the POV. Michelle or Ollie might not even play because one person stays out. If Jerry takes himself off then Michelle goes up. If Dan, Memphis or Keesha win then Memphis goes off and Michelle goes up. The odds are with them that they can backdoor Michelle.

Final 4 Dan, Memphis, Keesha and Renny. Between the 4 of them they can get Ollie and Jerry out. Of course if all goes according to plan.

I agree it's stupid deal Dan made. But Dan have a plan. He's planning to backdoor Michelle IF Dan, Memphis, or Keesha win POV. Take Memphis off the block and put up Michelle. I think Memphis knew Dan's plan.

That's still a HUGE risk to take when YOU are HOH. It's as if Ollie is HOH this week. And if he wins HOH next week that'll be 2 weeks of HOH for Ollie.

If Jerry, Michelle, Ollie, or Renny win POV Memphis is DONE. And Dan's strongest alliance member will walk out the door because of HIM.

Honestly... because Dan has no intention of honoring Ollie's last part of the deal (the nomination if pov is used... and it will be)... this is a perfect plan.

Keesha and Dan convinced Renny that they needed to turn the table on Memphis and use him, rather than him using them. Their main target is Michelle this week because Michelle is the one that they believe has an alliance with Memphis. If Memphis tells Michelle, Michelle will (in her anger) likely out Dan's plan and then Dan will know that Memphis is lying. Then, they can evict Memphis.

If Memphis doesn't tell Michelle about the plan, then Memphis will have picked which side he wants to play on (not Michelle's) and they can trust him slightly. This play forces Memphis to choose ONE side, rather than playing all sides.

Dan knows he is going to piss off Ollie or Michelle. He doesn't really care because he would be the worst kind of fool to not find out for sure if Memphis is really in an alliance with him, or if his real alliance is Michelle.

Dan trusts Renny. He trusts Keesha. At least to the final 4. He doesn't trust Memphis. So if they have to cut ties with Memphis, at least that will eliminate Michelle's secret alliance.

Honestly... because Dan has no intention of honoring Ollie's last part of the deal (the nomination if pov is used... and it will be)... this is a perfect plan.

Keesha and Dan convinced Renny that they needed to turn the table on Memphis and use him, rather than him using them. Their main target is Michelle this week because Michelle is the one that they believe has an alliance with Memphis. If Memphis tells Michelle, Michelle will (in her anger) likely out Dan's plan and then Dan will know that Memphis is lying. Then, they can evict Memphis.

If Memphis doesn't tell Michelle about the plan, then Memphis will have picked which side he wants to play on (not Michelle's) and they can trust him slightly. This play forces Memphis to choose ONE side, rather than playing all sides.

Dan knows he is going to piss off Ollie or Michelle. He doesn't really care because he would be the worst kind of fool to not find out for sure if Memphis is really in an alliance with him, or if his real alliance is Michelle.

Dan trusts Renny. He trusts Keesha. At least to the final 4. He doesn't trust Memphis. So if they have to cut ties with Memphis, at least that will eliminate Michelle's secret alliance.

I couldn't agree more.

If Ollie wins POV, he can tell Dan that I want to take Jerry off the block and put up Keesha. Then Dan screws Ollie by put up Michelle. Ollie is too cocky right now.

If Dan didn't have the balls to put up Ollie/Michelle tonight ( and he was thinking about it) what makes anyone think he will have the balls to take Memphis off the block if Dan wins POV.

I will seriously be in complete SHOCK if he does! Or he will do what he has done for almost the enitre time he has been in the house, he will throw it!

I'm also confused as to why Keesha said she wouldn't shake on the final 4?????? Anyone understand that?

keesha is angry she didnt get her way and that memphis is on block

and she knows ollie and michelle are after her not dan

If Dan didn't have the balls to put up Ollie/Michelle tonight ( and he was thinking about it) what makes anyone think he will have the balls to take Memphis off the block if Dan wins POV.

I will seriously be in complete SHOCK if he does! Or he will do what he has done for almost the enitre time he has been in the house, he will throw it!

Because Dan wants Michelle and Ollie feel safe. They won't have to play hard in POV. Then blindside them! I would love to see Ollie's face!

it is down to "play or be Played" so Keesha had better get some game workin, I want Michelle to get the boot and or Memphis and if Dans Plan works, I say hell yes!!!!!!

yes, and Dan has to make this play, it is definately go time,lol he has no other choice,lol

Why do Keesha and Renny feel it's best to go to final 4 with Dan and Memphis. Do they think they can beat out Memphis and Dan and win the endurance comp? I know Dan and Memphis want Renny and Keesha so they are sure to be final 2 but the girls I don't understand how they are thinking.

I do think the girls can beat out Memphis, but I have a sneakin suspicion that Memphis will go in the dbl eviction if Mancelle gets back doored, just a feelin.

I believe the deal is to get to the final 4 (Keesha, Dan, Renny, Memphis) then get rid of Memphis. After that its pretty much them being on their own, may the best woman/man win.

GOOOOOO KEEESHHHAAAA

EDIT: Oh never mind on their own when down to final 3, HOH picks who is out between the 2. I think, ok can't remember Havent watched a full season in a while

final four deal never work out

someone always get greedy

honestly if ollie or michelle use pov on jerry they deserve to get bd the one that isnt pov winner

for just plain stupidity

Great post Misha, it's exactly how Dan is thinking from all I have seen and heard today. I bolded part of your post because they are exactly how I read Dan's words and actions!! WTG MISHA!!

Archived