Friday, August 22nd

ImIn

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well... since I've had a hit of speech making today... one more for fun:

The speech that Dan will make after someone pulls either Jerry or Memphis off the block:

Well, I told you all before that there was a deal as far as the nominations were concerned this week. But the sad and unfortunate news is, there was more to the deal than I previously stated. IF the POV was used, I promised Ollie that he would be able to tell me who to nominate in their place. I swore on Monica, my mother, and even my school. As Renny is aware, one of the best ways to get my final word, is to have me promise on the bible. Well, we didn't have a bible out there swinging on the vines, so I had to think to myself... was that word THE final word? Then I realized something that Ollie told me the first week we were here. "My word is all that I can bring into this game". And then he proceeded to break his word to me and Brian. So one good turn deserves another. I nominate ... (insert Ollie/Michelle's name, depending on who was stupid enough to use the veto). This veto ceremony is closed.

"a whole bunch of guys with guns"............ there was ONE gun.............. supposedly...............

"they don't give bail in vegas" :giggle:

OJ is NOT in jail here.........he's been out for a LONG time.........awaiting trial

These people are delusional.

When Ollie is evicted (hopefully Thursday) "Mama" Chen's first "true or false" question to Ollie will be ..."O.J. finally received a life sentence for burglarizing a hotel room...true or false, Ollie?" What will Ollie say?

Archived