158 members have voted

1. 1. Prettiest Girl in BB10

• Angie
    • April
    • Keesha
    • Libra
    • Michelle
    • Renny

Yes, personality and what you have inside is the most important thing.

I know most people love her face and i can understand that, that's why i made sure I put IMHO. My face is round and I always admired the looks of girls who were more delicate beauties! I always wished I had a llittle pointy chin and nice cheekbones.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

keesha wow

i am shock she got so much votes

butterface

this really is the dumbest thing I have ever heard..

yet people keep saying it over and over again.

she didnt "boot" her out due to her looks..

Maybe so and maybe not...but what Skreesha was really jealous of (imho) was that no matter what Angie looked like she got all the male attention and Skreesha all she got was Renny. Look at her now...she should be kissing Renny's ass like every HOH before her but she has decided to seek the male attention...that's all Skreesha ever wanted.

So, say what you want...looks or personality; either way, Angie had something big over Skreesha and Skreesha made sure she got rid of her.

she should be kissing Renny's ass like every HOH before her but she has decided to seek the male attention...that's all Skreesha ever wanted.

She is just playing a incredible game.. No matter what Renny will never go against her, nor will she against Renny..

she has to get in good with the Guys too, and she knows she can't let the guys stay alone for a whole week or they may start plotting against them two..

--

She doesnt have to be kissing Renny's ass, cause they are genuine Freinds..

seems to me that if u had ask this before we got to know their personalities it might have went another way, a persons personality does effect if u think they are pretty or not

angie was quiet, funny and had a way about her that made her simple beauty shine, keesha and april are alright k far better but aprils personmality just rises up and smacks you in the face and makes her skanky

renny is awesome her personality makes her the best and i bet more than anything cosmetic, she has over her life had her diet, fluid intake, and some expensive beauty products to make her still look so awesome she seems flawless and her attitude makes her pretty

libra well there is no way to go with that i guess she is not the uglies person in the world until she opens her mouth!!

Only talkin' about looks not personality.

I thought April was an ugly from day 1. Keesha needs dental work. Angie, natural, but plain. Michelle, flat frying pan face, hard looking. Renny, I'm sure she's had work done, her face is too tight (and shiny) therefore making her bug eyed. Libra, a two face (Seinfeld) she was pretty and ugly.

shipp heads on

Renny looks nice except when she pooches her lips out. eek!

April is flatout BUTT UGLY! Keesha just isn't a blond bombshell and her face looks over 60.

Therefore I vote for not of the above. I vote for myself as prettyist poster, lol.

PPPFffffttttttttttttttttttt!!!! Have you not seen Ginger? That smile! That glowing red hair!

* gack puke gag * All this nicey nice ffs! I feel the urge to make fun of April & Keesha!

ppppssshhhhhhhttttt Yeah, this is flight 419. I repeat, this is flight 419 coming in from the south. We'd like to request runway Forehead April be cleared for landing... ppppssshhhhttttttttttttt... over.

Have I mentioned I'll be using stills of Keesha as models to carve toothless jack o lanterns with? And I've saved her voice to disc to use in my graveyard. I might sell them as a set online [ SKREESHA'S SCARES ]

Archived