• April
    • Keesha
    • Libra
    • Michelle
    • Renny

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Angie has my vote. I do agree that Renny is a very pretty woman too. April and Libra tie for the ugliest. Keesha is ok. And yes poor Michelle...still no votes, she's not ugly, but not pretty either.

jmho :pixiedust:

Beauty at any age Renny. None of these other women will look as good as Renny does at 54! She's a cougar!

Angie has my vote. I do agree that Renny is a very pretty woman too. April and Libra tie for the ugliest. Keesha is ok. And yes poor Michelle...still no votes, she's not ugly, but not pretty either.

Michelle needs a Talk Show makeover. Someone needs to tell her..."honey, the eighties have been gone for decades..." Libra is pretty too but her stress on show ruins its effect.

LIbra was pretty when she put on her warpaint for the filming of the shows, otherwise, not so much. Michelle would need a MAJOR makeover. I find nothing about her attractive, although I would put her above April, who as I have said before, is fugly. :skellington:

Ok I really don't think Keesha is very pretty. She does well with her eye makeup and her eyes do look good sometimes with makeup. She has a funny nose and not that pretty of a face. JMO

The most natural beauty comes from Angie and Renny.

My vote goes to Angie.

Angie has natural good looks. She's like the girl next door you wanna marry. And has a really cool personality to boot. Kicks it up a notch in the hotness factor for me.

Renny is a great looking lady who has kept it together nicely over the years. Especially considering where she lives and the lifestyle.

Keesha KNEW Angie was way better looking, hence her getting her booted.

Keesh is a hag, ugly on the inside and without 2 tons of pancake, ugly on the outside too.

April, looks OK sometimes...but her eighthead scares me sometimes. She's one who needs to work at looking good.

Libra....not my cup of tea. But she isn't ugly. Her personality traits make her frightening to me way more than the way she looks.

Michelle is cool as hell, but not a great looker. Too bad, I bet she throws a good one. ha

definitely keesha, altho i do wish she'd lay off some of the make-up, because she's naturally pretty and the hooters mask only detracts from that.

renny's gorgeous, especially her genuine knock-out smile, but can in no way be described as a girl.

angie is beautiful, yes, but with that cookie-cutter natural island-girl look on every postcard.

libra, at her best, cleans up to be attractive.

michelle is handsome.

and april, literally, bears a strong resemblance to the wicked witch of the west from the wizard of oz.

Keesha KNEW Angie was way better looking, hence her getting her booted.

this really is the dumbest thing I have ever heard..

yet people keep saying it over and over again.

she didnt "boot" her out due to her looks..

if everybody "Loved her" dont you think she would win if made it to the final 2?

Anyways, April, Libra, Keesha were all told they were being come after by her..

so its nonescense to keep saying it, especially when it is just flat out false.

I understand what you are saying King.

I think Asian girls are so gorgeous but that is because they look so delicate and feminine. Angie did not. Her jaw was huge and mannish and her look with the hats was more tomboyish than Michelle. She's pretty but IMHO girls who look more girlish are prettier.

this really is the dumbest thing I have ever heard..

yet people keep saying it over and over again.

she didnt "boot" her out due to her looks..

if everybody "Loved her" dont you think she would win if made it to the final 2?

It's not dumb. You just fail to see what a jealous girl Keesha was.

Angie wasn't doing anything. She wasn't 'coming after' anyone.

Everybody outside the house liked Angie.

Look at the results of this poll.

Have you listened to any of the radio shows with Angie, Steven and Brian?

They all have great personalities and it's a shame they all left way too soon.

Admit it, Keesha wanted the boys to herself, she was jealous of Angie.

She's just a catty, nasty girl.

With a missing tooth.

With a horrible laugh.

And she shellacs on the makeup.

I think a lot of people picked Angie because she had a more natural beauty then the others. She appeared to wear little make up, her hair seemed natural and the way she presented herself as a person was not ugly.

Keesha and April wear a ton of make up, they bleach their hair, April with her hairline and Keesha has a big nose, terrible laugh and voice. They both also Keesha more then April by the way they make themselves appear to people make them ugly. Angie did have a big jaw but I still think she has more of a natural beauty.

I believe someone can be best looking person in the world but how they act and treat people can make them the ugliest person also.

Archived