April - Week 5

CeCiMom

News Flash: A spider just bit April ...and died. Then she got Renny to fry it up for her and April dipped it in Heinz 57 sauce and started to eat it when Ollie got in on the act, "Hey, Mama, I'm on slop too." So together they smooched/ate the spider"...going Mmmmmm, Mmmmm!!!

Thanks,myss! And I love your amazing posts on live feeds!

Re: Whore of Babylon...OK, can that mean April is also the Whore of Babylon in Revelations? So the end IS near. Excuse me I heading out to the nearest bakery and eat like a pig. Whoopee, the end is near. I can eat like a pig and drink like a skunk in heat!!!

And what is my credit card limit available...LOL

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG!

"Whore of Babylon...OK, can that mean April is also the Whore of Babylon in Revelations? So the end IS near. Excuse me I heading out to the nearest bakery and eat like a pig. Whoopee, the end is near. I can eat like a pig and drink like a skunk in heat!!!

And what is my credit card limit available...LOL "

LOL! Baskin Robbins here I come!

News Flash: A spider just bit April ...and died. Then she got Renny to fry it up for her and April dipped it in Heinz 57 sauce and started to eat it when Ollie got in on the act, "Hey, Mama, I'm on slop too." So together they smooched/ate the spider"...going Mmmmmm, Mmmmm!!!

Penatly nom! Penalty nom!

spiders aren't on the approved list of foods to eat while on slop! :laugh4:

OMG, pinkie! So THAT'S how she looks with no make up. No wonder IT smears it on like house paint!!!

I could imagine Renny asking April, "Where you going with that paint roller, honey? You redecorating your room?" April: "No, I'm just putting on a new coat of makeup."

She was telling Ollie last night that she was married before, has had sex with many famous people and that he has to understand that because she is beautiful and dating a beautiful person it is expected. Can you say "gag me with a spoon" lmao

Probably the most narcissistic bunch of HG in a long time.

Wicked One saidShe looks like a little girls old barbie doll who's hair has been over combed and then tied back too tightly with a piece of yarn.

Err, do even old barbie dolls have roots that become quite scary when in the BB "night light/low light?"

Elysium,

What do you mean when she gets out of the house?

In AZ she is already the BOMB! :animated_rotfl:

She gets VIP treatment everywhere in the state, because she is so famous! Not sure what she is famous or infamous for?

Maybe it's because slept at a Holiday Inn Express last night, of course the entire state legislator might have slept in the room with her!

What do you mean when she gets out of the house?

In AZ she is already the BOMB!

She gets VIP treatment everywhere in the state, because she is so famous! Not sure what she is famous or infamous for?

I am in AZ and April lives within 5 miles of my house and I have nver even heard of her before Big Brother so she is CRAZY if she thinks she is the BOMB!

HNYBNY,

You obviously don't travel in the same stratospheric circles as April!

Nothing against you personally ,but if you don't know April,well you obviously are not with the IN crowd!

Holding my tongue firmly in cheek!

Archived