April - Week 5

CeCiMom

oh Lord, that is pure disgusting, nope, I think since she says she has to have her sex, she would go after the virgin Dan, or Memphis,lol I want Ollie to go first, but not sure they can wait to get her out, at least not Keesha, she wants her gone, and so does Renny,lol

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was catching up on BBAD this morning while getting ready for work and listing to April talk about all the fame that they will get after the show and was talking about how she already gets into clubs VIP and red carpets rolled out for her and blah blah blah because she has been in a movie and many commericals.... What movie was she an extra (I'm guessing) in?

lol and then she went on to say something like.. you never know Pdiddy (or whoever he is now) might call you up to party after this... lol and then they were talking about getting calls from US Weekly and other mags.

They are going to have a rude awakening when they leave the house. Even the most popular hg in the past have not gotten the kind of fame these two are expecting.

Yeah it is kind of silly how they thin a show like BB is gonna bring them all kinds of fame and noteriety. She definately has noteriety all right, but I think she will be surprised at what kind it is, Having sex with Ollie all over the net is not what I would want out there. It really amazes me that April and other girls who have had sex on this show do not realize that it will be shown?? What is up with that?? April says she knows all about BB, well then she should know we have seen her doin it "doggie style" on the World Wide Web,lolol Get a clue, how ignorant can you be?????

I have changed my mind, I used to think MAYBE she really doesn't realize that other people other than the producers and crew can see them. Unless she is a total idiot (which is possible) she knows full well that she has been shown on the internet having sex with Ollie and doesn't CARE,or actually likes the EXPOSURE!

I think April is living out a whole "Brave New World" fantasy in which sex with any and every one is the norm. Ollie is her booty call for BB. In her circle in the outside world, monogamy is frowned upon. Even if they did get married (Ollie's credit rating needs improving) as a couple they would (A) become Swingers or (B) April will bang whomever whenever she damn well pleases as she will be the bread winner. Last night, baffled ol' Ollie was asking April names who all she had slept with including various friends and neighbors. Occasionally April would say, "Not him"..."Isn't he one of your 'friends".." April would say something like, "Well, yes, but HE lives in Nebraska." So loose women everywhere, remember this: IF YOU SCREW GUYS FROM OTHER STATES THAN YOUR PRIMARY RESIDENCE THEN IT DOESN'T COUNT AS FORNICATION!!!

Questions I would have for April:

IN HOW MANY DIVORCE CASES HAVE YOU BEEN NAMED AS CORRESPONDENT.

WHAT PERCENTAGE OF THE MARRIED MEN YOU BANG HAVE WIVES WHO ARE YOUR BFF AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU AND HE ARE DOING.

DO YOU HAVE: CLYMIDIA, GONO, WAHOO WARTS, SYPHILLIS, AIDS

ARE YOU A "HERPITE" (HAVE HERPES)

DO YOU TAKE PENICILLIN DAILY LIKE MOST PEOPLE TAKE DAILY VITAMINS?

WHEN YOU MEET OLLIES BAFFLED FAMILY WILL YOU BRAG ABOUT YOUR SWINGING LIFESTYLE AT THE DINNER TABLE?

She was telling Ollie last night that she was married before, has had sex with many famous people and that he has to understand that because she is beautiful and dating a beautiful person it is expected. Can you say "gag me with a spoon" lmao

bb recruits gots to love them

She was bragging to Ollie that they will have the record of having the most sex in the Big Brother house

At least she said, "They". I half expected April to say "I", as in "when you get evicted, I will continue my sexcapades with _____".

She was bragging to Ollie that they will have the record of having the most sex in the Big Brother house.

And since when is Col. Mustard cool with that? I thought he was the M.P.....Morality Police!!

She was telling Ollie last night that she was married before, has had sex with many famous people and that he has to understand that because she is beautiful and dating a beautiful person it is expected. Can you say "gag me with a spoon" lmao

The correct tense is "she used to be beautiful"

And since when is Col. Mustard cool with that?

Thanks for the laugh! I almost spit up my sandwich when I read that! :lol2:

April is the biggest HoH butt kisser in there, so I would love to see Memphis win it this week, just to see how she tries to kiss up to him, after being sooo mad that his still in the house lol..that would be so great! I would also love to see her and Ollie put up together and watch her turn on him in a second.

Ollie and April must be put up at the same time.

And IVgal..re: "give one up for the team" I've already gone there mentally too!!! Imagine her doing that for "Jerry" if he is HOH and acts like he's putting her up. I sure April knows about that shower in the HOH bathroom where Josh went alone (mercifully) in BB9!!!

Speaking of Josh, as annoying as he was, I would love for him to be there with Jerry. It would take a lot of heat off Dan.

Archived