April - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, but have you seen April without make up? She's got skin so dried out it's like the Mummy's Daughter! Can somebody tell her just to leave that cake batter she uses for makeup on 24/7!!! They don't use gauze or special effects on BB!!!

April with her head shaved, sleeping....

The way April keeps talking about the car than Mempis won, is increasing it's value by the minute.

Didn't she just win designer dresses. What the hell is she bitching about??

I don't know why the houseguests don't call April out on how she works in the car business and knows how much the car is worth but the quote keeps rising and rising. She's lucky if it's worth $30,000 tops. Big Brother isn't going to give away a luxury prize worth more than 2nd place. She only hurts herself with that. Especially after winning so much herself.

last night she was soo full of it and drunk too, those girls cannot hold their liquor,lol it was ridiculous. She soooo kept talking in circles, trying to cover her ass. Then her and Keesha had a talk and I thought it was all good, then Keesha went off in her drunken BS, April is sooo full of it when she said she will be happy to go to sequester, she just wants to be with Ollie, or something like that. I think she was tryin to say the game means nothing to her if it comes to the game or Ollie, what a liar she is, she wants the cash baby,lolol

Archived