April - Week 5

CeCiMom

april is a dirty slut because she let ollie banged without him paying :animated_rotfl:

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the fact that Ollie and April love having sex on camera for millions to see and knowing that it is all over the internet makes them both SLUTS and HOs. What kind of people do that?

Just think Ollie Jr. told one day that he was conceived on camera and millions were watching his parents have sex.

the point is, uhnmm, Do normal people have out and out sex on camera to be displayed all over the internet??? I don't think so, so April is a ho, Ollie too for that matter. His folks asked him not to embarass them, so what does he do?? has sex on the telly, what most good sons do?? I think not. And they are definately not boyfriend and girlfriend, and even if they were, would you as acouple be that indiscreet???

Why is April a dirty slut?? I didn't watch BB9 but have watched clips on youtube and there seem to have been more sex on that season then on this season. So why is April vilified for getting hers?

Chelsia and Gnatty got their fair share of slut talk here.

No slut goes unnoticed by our watchful eyes.

soooo true, they may not have showed the sexcapades of Jamesy and Chelskanka but they were havin it, and Gnatty"s song was " Blowin in the Wind" lolololol

Season 6 was the one for me, I will never get over my distaste for Maggie. I have not felt so strong since.

I like her more than K/L but 2 things really annoy me. She really never does take responsibility for the things she's done and that has gotten old really quickly. And she also always compliments herself before others can - example: how she kept saying her heart was too big for the game.

April makes me sick every day.........I just thank God she is not my daughter, prosepective daughter in law and not someone I will ever come in contact with in my real life.

For those who compare her to other BB hos...........I miss the point...........she's "not as bad as", who cares, she's on a tv show, f****** some guy she just met...........trash, IMO.

That was annoying me last night too endure. April spouting off over and over about Ollie telling her she's playing with her heart to much!! What BULLSH*^ April been plotting with the best of 'em since day 1. Last week was ALL about April getting her ass covered and set up for the end game. She wanted Memphis out so that she has her core alliance (HOllie, Keesha, Libra) then the 7 alliance including Jerry, Dan and Renny. And finally she wanted Michelle and Jessie thinking she and HOllie were a final 4. That was everyone in the damn house.

Yep, she has a big heart and does not play the game strategically. :lol:

This girl is a piece of work! I swear she wants her 15 minutes of claim to fame to be the first BB HG to conceive in the BB house!

Yeah....her family is so proud of her. Who does "it" on live internet and knows her family is watching?....A SKANK!!!

Ollie is gonna dump her the minute BB is over. And he's a Skank-A$$ for having un-protected sex.

Maybe April (in her delusional and drunken state) thinks CBS will have some shows like: April and Ollie's wedding...or April's baby shower....or a special....April and her Baby-daddy's birth of little Opie. :puke:

jmho :pixiedust:

April talking to Ollie said that she is going to knock Keesha out one of these days. She said Keesha still calling her bitch. April said she is done with Keesha and she is not talking to her.

and Keesha outside is getting love from Michelle, Memphis, Renny and Dan.

Archived