April - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They just got backstabbed her before She and Ollie backstabbed them

Unless Memphis can get that info out of Michelle, April knows that she can "act" all offended because no one knows that she and HO-llie had a side alliance with Michelle and Jessie.

What I liked about April this past week was that the power of being HOH didn't seem to go to her head as much as it did the others. She was tolerable. Plus, I was really impressed with how she handled that endurance comp. She didn't break a sweat and was totally cute the whole time wondering how she looked.

I know this may sound totally insane...but does anyone else find that her face kind of looks like Madonna's? They have a similar bone structure or something. idk...maybe I was high when I observed this last night?

She does look a little like Madonna.

I think April was on her power trip. I saw her on the feeds quite a few times saying this is what she wants and they better do it. It just didn't work this time for her.

She's the strongest player AND has 2 dogs that follow her commands.

IMO-she needs to go ASAP. And, why not just use the excuse "she won $50,000 already".............(I know it was only 5, but it should be inflating at the same rate as Memphis' car).

Next week, April and Michelle on block. I am so looking forward to next week.

I'll pass on watching BBAD and tv shows this week and only come here to Mortys to find out the happenings. I definitely cannot tolerate a full week of Michelle.

April is no better than Libra or Kesha or Michelle , they all cuss like ..I hate to say sailors because they are at least doing some good in the world , either one could just walk out and it would be alright with me

lol

April on feeds...thinks it's awesome that people are out there rooting for her...:hahohi:

anyone...anyone...???

correction facility

Archived