Dan - Week 3

Jem

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he deserves to go

will be a nom along with jerry imho or angie

why does Dan keep embarrassing himself and call Julie MRS. CHEN, what an idiot.

I still like Dan. I'm happy he survived. But he definitely needs to devise some kind of plan to keep himself around. I do believe they are all going to be shooting each other over the bow soon. So laying low may help him survive.

I can't make up my mind about him. at first I thought I would hate him, but the longer he's there, the better I like him. I'm now hoping he stays around for a while anyways.

I think Dan was trying to be respectful but when you call someone who is married by their maiden name, and put a Mrs. in front of it, that is kinda rude, he is embarassing himself because she is a teacher and should know the proper way to speak to someone, just sayin

Y'all need to get caught up.

About an hour ago Dan was in HOH pledging his loyalty to the group going against Memphis, Jessie, Angie and Michelle. He kept telling them, "whatever you hear from those four, don't believe a word of it because they're going to do some mud-slinging."

Last week he pledged his loyalty to Jessie.

Now the question remains is he going to play both sides of the house against one another or did he actually mean the last pledge he made to Keesha, Libra, April, Ollie, Jerry and Renny? hmmmm

They had their chance last week like you said and blew it big time!! We may be stuck with Libra for a long time. :rolleyes4:

Y'all need to get caught up.

Hey now, we don't all have the feeds! I watch all the CBS episodes and After Dark every day. Resisting...urge...to order...feeds. I devote enough of my life to BB, lol.

Thanks for the update, though. The girls were talking about bringing Dan into their alliance, so who knows. They are all schemers and even the Catholic school teacher needs to play the game. Angie will need to stoop to the other HGs level also if she has any chance for survival.

Angie will need to stoop to the other HGs level

Not yet, this week she'll need to win POV.

She won't campaign for herself, sometimes I really think she doesn't want to be there and with the roommates that she has to share the bb house; I don't blame her.

Gingersnaps I was thinking the same thing. Angie really does not have anyone great to align with. Brain, Steven, Dan and Angie would have been a good alliance but ....

Angie is not like the others hanging in there for another 5 minutes of fame. She said she has a great life outside the house. Most of the others are there to be "famous" as they say.

Would not hurt for her to sit back until after the POV comp and then decide what to do.

What does Angie do outside the house. I forget. I feel she will be the first houseguest to be offered a job because of being on BB10.

Archived