Dan - Week 3

Jem

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL...this is DAN's thread, so I'm going to talk about him, not Angie :P

j/k btw. I love how we mix everyone in all their threads.

But...I really am going to talk about Dan here.

Okay, maybe it's just me... but I suspect Dan has some Dr. Will qualities to him. Idk, maybe it's the dark hair, but ya...I can see him making it pretty far by being low key and "not trying", while still showing he's "loyal" etc.

I think he's kinda shifty...

He just seems to be hanging around listening without adding to the conversation except to ask a question...never revealing anything. He often seems like he's got someplace that he's got to get to in a hurry (where's the fire Dano?)...and he paces a lot!

He really ahsn't done anything to bug me outright...but I'm very suspicious of him. He's sort of an enigma... :animated_scratchchin:

he was playing ok

then he start to over do the ass kissing i am weak routine

libra was upset about his ass kissing today saying she reminds him of hilary clinton and a strong woman

the ass kissing work against jessie but libra isnt having none of it

he better turn it down a notch

I'm hoping that now that Dan is not really a target that we'll get to see him go to work. He quietly goes about his business and I think he's tryign to feel out people and see what they're thinking so that he can plan accordingly. I agree with Marty that we haven't seen the REAL Dan yet. I think he'll be able to play the game well given a chance.

I'm still holding out hope for a Dan/Renny alliance lol

He's pulled back, and is waiting to get back into the game at the right moment.

I don't know. I like him, but I think that is giving him way to much credit. Plus, he's hanging with the wrong crowd too much lately. Unless we get back to the "He's in lala with Renny" theory which may eplain that.

He's actually not too sneaky. Memphis said he used the same speech on him twice already. Others will pick up on it soon. His only hope is if there are bigger targets.

libra already did

Dan who????

Honestly, he has been a complete surprise for me. I didn't think he would have the ability to keep his mouth shut, but he does. I guess seeing Brian go week one put the fear in him.

Ok, first..... ElleNaturale.....WOW? You get your freak on girl :) Make that Catholic boy scream!!!! :)

When I look at him, I see a cleancut, disease free, less greasy Criss Angel

Anyone?

I swear if he walks across the pool some night on BBAD I will crap myself.

Dep

Dan's a cute guy and really funny. Wonder if he's done the deed with his girl friend yet? I'm sure talking, about the "down stairs", I would wager Dan's packing a lot more than muscle bound Jesse!!!

Archived