Dan - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dummy jessie will probably target you

not knowing the girls have the number and will probably align

My first thoughts (pre-season) were that i expected Dan to stick his foot in his mouth and get in hot water, but he seems to be tolerant of others in the house and is working to shrink the target on his back. I'm cautiously liking him but my favorites seem to get taken out. lets see

Love this guy. Loyal to pariah Brian til the end. Shows good character in my opinion. Any smart players will take notice and align with him. I'd rather be aligned with someone who will be loyal no matter what, than with someone like Jerry who is easily manipulated.

I think if he survives this next week, the target may be off him for a while.

^agreed. While it seems so easy right now to pick off Brian and his friends, what's going to happen next? Libra and those she controlls will just take down the others one by one. I think SOMEONE (Renny or Memphis, Keesha is already noticing it i think) will realize that they can't go much farther with Libra, and Dan will be a easy ally for them. The others will start to pick eachother off soon, I just really hope Dan is still around

Laying low could do him well with how some of these girls act because I'm crossing my fingers that they will lose sight of the main goals and turn on each other. I like him a lot more than I thought I would. Voting for Brian may not be a smart game move but morally, I appreciated him doing it as a friend.

dan problem with laying low is fact that the lay low position is occupied by jerry and renny too weak players already

if they werent in game maybe he could pulled a zach and lay low for awhile

Dan was funny last night on BBAD he kept dozing off then waking up suddenly during the Katrina Flood Story. He reminded me of my nephew when he was 3 or 4...he wanted to watch TV late but had to be carried to bed by his mom or dad like everytime! Wonder if Steve or Jessie got him safely to bed? Ok, not Jessie...

guess I need to watch the ol After Dark. My brother sleeps during the day and my bedroom is right over his so I do not watch tv in there until after he gets up and I can turn up the volume.

Archived