Jerry - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jerry wants a harley that says BB10.

He made this admission after telling Michelle she should get more tanned because she looks great tanned. Then he said "You know I love you anyway."

ewwwww!

I wanna see Jerry and Michelle hook up...he's the only one who will have her. lmao

I noticed in the feeds from this P.M. which I just read had Jerry relaying of this Korean girl he was paying per day to be his mistress...the said something like everyone has 3 percent of their life that nobody knows...Duhhh, Jerry ...You just told everyone on national TV about paying the Korean girl for sex...that was during Korean Conflict, I wonder if he was married at that time? I think he said his wife knew, now we all know Jer, way to go!

And Jerry has children, grandchildren and great grandchildren out there...can't wait for the little ones grow up and what PeePaw on BB10! I wonder if Jerry has any Eurasian kids he doesn't know about?

I noticed in the feeds from this P.M. which I just read had Jerry relaying of this Korean girl he was paying per day to be his mistress...the said something like everyone has 3 percent of their life that nobody knows...Duhhh, Jerry ...You just told everyone on national TV about paying the Korean girl for sex...that was during Korean Conflict, I wonder if he was married at that time? I think he said his wife knew, now we all know Jer, way to go!

I heard that also, I heard him say how pissed he was when some other guy paid her more and took her away too... Too bad he would be willing to tell something like that on the feeds, but as I try to keep reminding myself, that house does strange things to people... I didn't care for Scott Long in season 5, but I adore him now that I have gotten to know him... I didn't really care for Howie season 6 either, but he's another I love, I didn't care for Nat last season, but now I know she's down to earth and a really sweet person, and I also adore Sharon... And believe it or not Matty isn't a bad person either... I think last season was more BB's fault with putting people together the way they did... Also they have always told me that you forget the camera's are around after a while... That could be part of it too...

wow I hadn't heard that...where is the sanctity these days???

"There is no such thing as sanctity of life or sanctity of marriage. You know where it comes from? We fucking made it up! We made it up" - George Carlin

A couple nights ago I was watching BBAD and there had been a big cat fight between two other members. A few of them were out in the BY talking trying to calm down one of the dumb blonds, and Jerry kept talking, but nobody was listening. It was funny because it was like he was talking to himself and nobody else could hear. You could see that the other HGs had no respect for him.

He might be around for a while as a pawn in someone else's game, but he has no chance to win.

I do not know why every one is on him and sayin he is a horn dog, duh, he's a man, he may be 75, but so what?, Is he supposed to be different at 75?? I don't think Nature intended it that way,lol

Yeah, I agree, ol Jerr prolly could not make the endurance comp, sad but true.

Archived