Jerry - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jessie isn't going to put Libra up. That would be dumbest thing ever.

Well, he isn't a rocket scientist...

But seriously, you're right. It would be a stupid move on Marcellas proportion. Libra isn't against him (yet), which means that Libra's minions aren't against him. But get rid of her and the "sheep" are left floating to the next strong player, which is NOT Jessie. They would more than likely float to Steven and/ or Memphis which would leave Jessie sitting with Julie in a week.

Yes, and I wish they would listen to him and not just fluff him off, as old. His demeanor is sort of off kilter cause he can't seem to get with it with these kids, perk up daddyo,lol

lololol :lol: I so have to laugh at that april remark, sooo very true,lol

This guy has served his purpose...can we get rid of him yet? Seriously, I think he does have some good insight on how to play the game to keep himself safe, except he is so out of his element, ya know? He is busy trying to play BB and the others are busy trying to live through another gruffy speech from "the old guy". KWIM?

yes, that is his biggest problem, really these kids do not want to hear the "Back in the day" stuff, and his stories just are not that interesting, you have to be able to tell like an LSD story back in the day,during the peace and love days, or be able to know their music, believe me I work with the younger set and I shock them all the time with what I say.

I would choose Renny over him, but as far as him there are others I really dislike more, like Michelle

renny plays her role better then jerry

jerry cant hold back his emotion

but i lol when he tore libra a new one

I liked when Libra said he should of taken her to the side and talked to her, and Jerry says (not exact wording) thats not what you do. :smilielol: Good one Jerry!

:pixiedust:

Archived