Jerry - Week 2

CeCiMom

I do not know why every one is on him and sayin he is a horn dog, duh, he's a man, he may be 75, but so what?, Is he supposed to be different at 75?? I don't think Nature intended it rhat way,lol

NO joke, Fatcat! Just cause there's snow on the roof doesn't mean there's no fire in the furnace, or something like that. Not like he is banging April for all the world to see, or lap dancing, or streaking. And yeah, he's a man, so pretty much that means he is likely to be a horn dog LMAO.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

perfect examples, I guess it is ok for the young uns to do all that jazz but let the ol man talk about it and he' s a dirty ol horn dog,lol

I guess maybe it's the youger one's thinking he's a dirty old man, because look at Hugh Hefner, he's older than dirt, but you don't hear all that much about him and his very young ladies... Men are men no matter the age...

Men are men no matter the age...

Do you find it absolutely neccessary to bust us all??? We had a great thing going here...men get older and get dirtier so it keeps the heat off of us youngins when get stupid and...well male...

thanks alot...jerk :-p

-Kyo

Hey there are young horndogs and old horndogs. There are also plenty of young guys who actually don't have getting off as their number one priority. I don't know about this from ... personal experience, however!!!!

Do you find it absolutely neccessary to bust us all??? We had a great thing going here...men get older and get dirtier so it keeps the heat off of us youngins when get stupid and...well male...

Now you know I didn't mean that in a bad way :P...I simply meant that in my opinion all men of all ages have not only sexual thought's, but urges too... Or at least I hope so... hehe...

I do not know why every one is on him and sayin he is a horn dog, duh, he's a man, he may be 75, but so what?, Is he supposed to be different at 75?? I don't think Nature intended it rhat way,lol

Nothing wrong with having a sexual libido at 75. The problem occurs is when you walk up to people you hardly know and say "I can imagine you masturbating"...and thats disturbing at any age.

man my hypnosis needs some work...ok Yana...all men are good...all men are good...

wait a minute...what am I saying??? most guys are dogs! probably me included!!!

Damn you Jerry!

I do wish he'd stop with the Marine thing...it's as annoying as bring god into BB

pssst....Neuro....I can imagine you....well you know

-Kyo

When I bowl on Fridays there is a Men's Senior League....and trust me they are allllllllll just like Jerry. But only towards those that can take there flirty and dish it right back.....I just love em. To me older men have been there and done that, if they think your attractive enough, they flirt...so apparently I am...and so are those girls...that's all, and its all harmless.

Younger girls just get creeped by older men ..... it is what it is and it will always be that way. If you think back when your were in your 20's you probably felt the same way they do when an older man like Jerry got flirty with you.....

Me, I use to say "hey next time, ask me first to cop a feel, so I can tell you NO", that stopped them.... :animated_bouncy:

Archived